Homebrew Nintendo WFC not working?

BigChickenMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My Nintendo WFC isn't working (trying to trade in Pokemon Black and White 2), even though I've used the DNS exploit. Not sure if I've skipped a step or something, the only thing I've done is change my primary DNS. I've tried completely deleting and redoing my connection settings as well, but no luck so far. I've done this before, and it worked, but I deleted everything off of my SD due to an error and to reinstall homebrew. All I can remember doing is changing the DNS the last time.

Thanks in advance.

BigChickenMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see. I installed homebrew once again fairly recently, I think it was toward the end of last month. The last time I installed homebrew (and trading was working) was either at the end of last year or the start of this year. Do you have any idea how I can fix this even with the new update?

BigChickenMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, sorry for the very delayed response, but unfortunately I haven't had enough time recently to check out what the error is and to get the exact response. There isn't really an error, it just displays a message when trying to get my Friend Code in the PalPad, something along the lines of 'Not logged into Nintendo WFC. Please try again.'

Is it possible to roll back to the old 3DS update? I don't recall getting the option to update my DS, unless it just happens automatically. If it's possible to roll it back, will I still be able to use network features?

Thanks.

NewGBAXL

Professional Helirin Pilot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are using TM++? Doesn't that game allow you to connect to WPA2 internet?

I think you can only Download Play from a 3DS on the same or newer update, also going back to a previous update risks brick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: