Nintendo WFC blocking me?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Man Ik Weet, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Man Ik Weet
    OP

Man Ik Weet Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hi,

My WiFi connection worked with games before, but now it doesn't work anymore, so I decided to ask here...
    My modem accepts me, I'm not using any encryption or whatever, only a MAC filter which allows me to connect.
    When I say test connection, my Nintendo DS Lite connects with my modem
    Then it takes a while testing it all out, and then all of a sudden it disconnects from my modem and gives me error code 52200...
    The weird thing is: I can use any homebrew with WiFi with no problems at all...
    So I'm wondering: Is Nintendo blocking me?

2. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Sep 12, 2009
    try deactivating the mac filter and setting the router channel to 1, 6 or 11

3. Man Ik Weet
    OP

Man Ik Weet Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    tried all, didn't work, also tried manual configuration, stuck forever at the confirmation test... any other suggestions?

4. gary2010

gary2010 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2010
    United States
    england
    un plug ur modem for a minute to reset it see if that helps. when i play gta on my 360 i get strict nat then i reset my modem an its ok for about a month

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice