Nintendo Unveils Classic Controller Pro

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what I don't get is why they didn't took the cable off and better just add a bluetooth inside so no need for a Wiimote, that would be a great idea, and that would make me buy a new classic controller, not this..!!
mad.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
eobb said:
Jiggah said:
hova1 said:
Jiggah said:
OMG! A white Sony controller for the Wii. Are people gonna call Nintendo genius for such a design?
you know that the Sony controller is basically just a black SNES controller with two extra button, right?

Uh... no not really. It has the extra shoulder buttons originally then made the switch to having the dual analog+rumble, which basically set it apart from any other controllers to date and has basically been the standard it looks a lot like that one up there. I'm 100% sure that the SNES controller did not look close to that, had one for years. This design even incorporates the odd jugging out of the bottom like the ps2. Had they stuck to something more along the lines of the classic controller just to the right of it then it would be fine, but seriously their excuse is that they mashed up the wavebird with the classic controller?

Nintendo had a joystick first.. Sony was original and took this and added a second one..

Nintendo also had rumble first.. Sony was original and took this too.. And got sued becasue of it..

Ever wonder why the original ps3 didnt have rumble?.. Lawsuit.
That and because rumble is so "last gen" and that it would "interfere" with the entirely original idea of putting motion in the controller.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I already have 2 Classic Controllers and unless I need to replace one at some point I'll just stick with what I have (though some kind of grips attachment might be nice.)

Wasn't there supposed to be a new Wiimote design that had better control or something? Did I miss the release or is that still in the works?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eobb said:
Jiggah said:
hova1 said:
Jiggah said:
OMG! A white Sony controller for the Wii. Are people gonna call Nintendo genius for such a design?
you know that the Sony controller is basically just a black SNES controller with two extra button, right?

Uh... no not really. It has the extra shoulder buttons originally then made the switch to having the dual analog+rumble, which basically set it apart from any other controllers to date and has basically been the standard it looks a lot like that one up there. I'm 100% sure that the SNES controller did not look close to that, had one for years. This design even incorporates the odd jugging out of the bottom like the ps2. Had they stuck to something more along the lines of the classic controller just to the right of it then it would be fine, but seriously their excuse is that they mashed up the wavebird with the classic controller?

Nintendo had a joystick first.. Sony was original and took this and added a second one..

Nintendo also had rumble first.. Sony was original and took this too.. And got sued becasue of it..

Ever wonder why the original ps3 didnt have rumble?.. Lawsuit.
atari 2600 had a joystick, nintendo was original and took that

see how stupid you sound?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.