smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's so like Nintendo to stick overly-enthusiastic and photogenic people in their commercials huh?
Like these people pulled right from the 3DS website.

3ds%20people.jpg

C

croagunk.master

RupeeClock said:
It's so like Nintendo to stick overly-enthusiastic and photogenic people in their commercials huh?
Like these people pulled right from the 3DS website.

3ds%20people.jpg

The guy on the left looks desperate to stop smiling.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only person who thinks StreetPass is a HUGE fail. I for one don't carry my DS everywhere with me. I've never come across anyone using Pictochat in public (not that I go to huge conventions or anything) so the likelihood of you standing near somebody for enough time for data to transfer seems amazingly low to me.
And its just a waste of battery. I also don't want constant auto-updating (there HAS to be a way to turn that off -_-)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Jamstruth said:
Am I the only person who thinks StreetPass is a HUGE fail. I for one don't carry my DS everywhere with me.
isnt that sort of the whole point of a handheld?
when i was still in school i used to carry my ds with my every day and charge it in english
biggrin.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I mainly play my DS when on holiday or on a long journey. I don't tend to have it on me if I'm just, say, wandering around the city centre shopping which is kind of what the whole idea implies people will do.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If there were a way to exchange FC through streetpass then I'd carry it around, as I know ninty very well there's no way they'd include that. I'm not sure if it's worth it to carry it around just for fake battles to take place and whoooaaa I won. nice? then what...

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jamstruth said:
Am I the only person who thinks StreetPass is a HUGE fail. I for one don't carry my DS everywhere with me. I've never come across anyone using Pictochat in public (not that I go to huge conventions or anything) so the likelihood of you standing near somebody for enough time for data to transfer seems amazingly low to me.
And its just a waste of battery. I also don't want constant auto-updating (there HAS to be a way to turn that off -_-)

I think the idea would work if it were an iPhone/iPod touch, because most people carry those devices around with them (the former IS a phone, after all) everywhere they go...but the 3DS...I just don't see it really picking up. If I had to choose between taking my DS and my iPhone to college every day I'm always going to choose the iPhone because it allows me to make calls (not talking about superiority here, I'm mentioning one being more "needed" than the other) at the most basic of its funcionality.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
I carry my DSi absolutely everywhere with me so this 3DS is smaller so will definately take it with me every day. I use it at my friends as they have wifi and i use it at work on my breaks.
Also I must commend nintendo, i sent them a completely battered and broken DSi and they sent me a brand new one back with the new shoulder buttons! They are loads better, and very different to the ones on my old dsi. Hopefully will not break again.
This is a good sign for 3DS that they have actually done something about the buttons on newer dsi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello