nintendo switch won't charge or start

Kevin555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello everyone here is my problem I currently have a hac-cpu-10 switch however it does not charge and does not turn on I tried to connect it in rcm and strangely it is only recognized when the emmc is removed from the motherboard have you ever encountered this problem? I would like to point out that this problem appeared after accidentally starting the switch with an emmc from another switch.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Starting it with an emmc from another Switch should brick it as far as I know.
The boot partitions are on the emms so if you swap that out, they can't get ruined.

Assuming that it's a hacked Switch, doesn't it go straight to the RCM mode when you turn it on (you should see a faint light coming from your screen)?
You could try to inject lockpick_rcm to see if that is the case. Lockpick_rcm has no dependencies on the SD card to at least show it's booting.

I noticed a while ago that under certain conditions, the Switch doesn't show it is charging.

One thing that might have happened is that the fuse count on the Switch is now too high for the OS to continue booting.
If you can boot Hekate, then you could check there if the fuse count matches the operating system.

Last edited by thesjaakspoiler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.