1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

So, I have a nintendo switch that I haven’t used for 1-2 years. When I did use it, it used an early version if reinX to boot. When I tried tuning it on recently, I couldn’t get it to boot. However, the charger works perfectly, and I also opened it up, and the battery is taking charge, so I know that isn’t the problem. Also, when plugged into the dock, the dock flashes green for a split second if that matters. I had it charging for 30+ hours. Nothing inside seems damaged and none of the only solutions of “hold power button + this button” seem to work. Last time I used the switch, it worked perfectly, but it was banned online. Could anyone here help me fix it? I’m down to show it on video through discord if needed.

2. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Maybe it's booting on autoRCM mode? Download and install TegraRcmGUI, plug the console to your computer and open the program, check if the RCM OK flag is displayed. If not, unplug the console without closing the program, press the power button once and plug it again.
    If you see the green flag, then inject the Hekate payload included with the program, that should make the console boot into Hekate. From there, you should be able to launch your CFW.

Last edited by WiiEJECT, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I’ll try this out, but I think you might’ve misinterpreted what I meant, my system doesn’t boot at all, not even normally. If it works, I’ll send my thanks here :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

THIS WORKED!!!
    TYSM
    I’ve seriously been trying ti fix this for like 3 weeks, I seriously can’t thank you enough.

WiiEJECT likes this.
  4. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Glad to hear it did, buddy. I'll suggest you to move to Atmosphere and leave Rei behind, that would save you a ton of headaches.

Enjoy the scene!

5. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Yeah, I got atmosphere this time instead. Now I must gotta look into what to do with it.

WiiEJECT likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, Won’t, Switch