Gaming Nintendo Switch UI

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The UI actually looks really nice and not like the WiiU UI which was a copy and paste from the Wii without any consideration. I also fancy how adorable the joycons in baby blue and baby red look.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

The UI actually looks really nice and not like the WiiU UI which was a copy and paste from the Wii without any consideration. I also fancy how adorable the joycons in baby blue and baby red look.
It'd look a bit better IMO if both Joycons were either blue or red, the mismatching Joycons look weird on the same console. I do like how they look on their own, though.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd look a bit better IMO if both Joycons were either blue or red, the mismatching Joycons look weird on the same console. I do like how they look on their own, though.

I am Serj Tankian and I approved this message.

Attachments

• 220px-Serj_Tankian_-_Harakiri.jpg
    220px-Serj_Tankian_-_Harakiri.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 154
D

Deleted User

it would also look nice if they had different colors than black on the frame of the screen
I thought about that for a bit and the black frame around the menu might be because a title is suspended in the background? If an actual title were suspended I'd imagine it'd be blurred (in a nice way, if you know what I mean) and then the menu would be put on top of that maybe.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
having no browser is good because usually when nintendo does put a browser on the system it's slow or doesn't work with many pages
I think Wii U browser was not the best but a decent browser . Better than Wii and O3DS browsers. Also N3DS browsers we're good too

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Seems rather silly if the Switch didn't have its own browser which I expect it does and I'll know it tomorrow anyway. Or try to.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*looks at home menu*
now i see why people think it bit off/used android os.
looks just like a tablet on 5.0.1 lollipop

I think it looks lame. Maybe themes will help with it, if they decide to make themes a thing again?
well to be fair, it took till system version 9.0 to add themes. 3ds was released in 2011, and it took almost 3 years to add them.

looks like you can have multiple profiles on the switch?

.....game sharing evident?

Reactions: Deleted User

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true and i heard that the nintendo switch has a microsd card slor
and so ends my doubts about limited space

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And 100% of the first hack is from browser
makes sense, its the one thing everyone is garunteed to have

Reactions: nooby89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.