Hardware Nintendo Switch Restart when put on Sleeping mode.

Nintendo Switch

kaosuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hello,

I got another switch and it has this weird problem. When I put in sleep mode it restart. Then then goes again to sleep mode and restart again and again. Sometimes it even freezer in the Nintendo switch logo. I have disabled sleeping mode and like this it's stays on until it runs out of charge. Playing has no issue at all, using it in anyway has no problems again. It doesn't restart immediately, it takes like 2-3 seconds.

Any advice? Bad battery? Update issues?

Thanks. :)

TrippStudioz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I got another switch and it has this weird problem. When I put in sleep mode it restart. Then then goes again to sleep mode and restart again and again. Sometimes it even freezer in the Nintendo switch logo. I have disabled sleeping mode and like this it's stays on until it runs out of charge. Playing has no issue at all, using it in anyway has no problems again. It doesn't restart immediately, it takes like 2-3 seconds.

Any advice? Bad battery? Update issues?

Thanks. :)
Turn off your switch, take out the sd card, count to 10, put the sd card back in, turn on the system, check for updates and make sure you have the latest update. if this doesn't work, i would contact customer support, you may also have gotten a defective console, and depending on how long you have had it, nintendo might be able to replace or refund due to a satisfaction guaruntee. make sure you get that warranty! 2 years is a long time in the digital world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up