Hacking Nintendo Switch is here now, so when IOSU + USB, not Brazilian please...

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What's wrong with Brazilian?

People are downloading files directly from Nintendo, patching tickets, and installing on USB drives. If that is not the holy grail of backup loading then there's no saving you. :P
For one thing, the Brazillian method relies on scene dumps. Not only does this mean that people cannot use their own dumps from their own games, but the region locking makes the method somewhat useless for those of us with Japanese consoles because scene rips of Japanese games are uncommon unless they are exclusives.

That, and most of us would like to be able to use our drives for both Wii U and vWii.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And yeah, a Wii U port of Retroarch would be glorious! The extra grunt of the Wii U should make it compatible with so many more cores! The PS3 build is excellent, so if it's even remotely like that we're onto a winner.

Reactions: ploggy

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For one thing, the Brazillian method relies on scene dumps. Not only does this mean that people cannot use their own dumps from their own games, but the region locking makes the method somewhat useless for those of us with Japanese consoles because scene rips of Japanese games are uncommon unless they are exclusives.

That, and most of us would like to be able to use our drives for both Wii U and vWii.
If you use iosu hack you can dump your tickets. (it is out.)

Region free with iosu hack (It is out.)

Won't be possible as long as we are installing titles which we are even with iosu hack

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the good thing about rednand is that in theory we should be able to keep playing online and updating the nand on the sd card. Never know when nintendo will release an update that disables hacks and even the Brazilian method.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why this is a big deal, the disk_tik method is extremely easy, and I can run any game I've ever wanted from my 500gb usb without loading any hacks. To be honest, there are more important things to be worked on.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why this is a big deal, the disk_tik method is extremely easy, and I can run any game I've ever wanted from my 500gb usb without loading any hacks. To be honest, there are more important things to be worked on.

Which is being done behind the scenes, emulators are being worked on as well; the Wii U has a lot of power behind the wheel for that.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi there,

we have a preliminary port for Wii U currently courtesy of aliaspider but it doesn't do much yet other than show RGUI. We could very much have a direct use for your Wii U in order to finish it. One thing though: I live in The Netherlands, so hopefully shipping to that wouldn't be a problem.

You can PM me and we can go from there.
lets hope this gets done with wiiu power maybe n64 and ps1 emu could actualy run fullspeed for most games imo.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
because people only care about being able to play pirated games , right ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!