Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

Sorry if my english is not correct but I'm french and so I use a translator

I do not know if I'm sure I'm on the right forum, otherwise please excuse me

That's what happens to my son's Nintendo Switch console

After several hours of play, the console began to make a dirty noise with the fan who knows turned up and then blue screen ...

In addition to turning off the console and the rally, the console goes directly on a blue screen .... without being able to do anything ..

The console is no longer under warranty

What can I do ?

Thank you sincerely for your help

cordially

JM

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello

Sorry if my english is not correct but I'm french and so I use a translator

I do not know if I'm sure I'm on the right forum, otherwise please excuse me

That's what happens to my son's Nintendo Switch console

After several hours of play, the console began to make a dirty noise with the fan who knows turned up and then blue screen ...

In addition to turning off the console and the rally, the console goes directly on a blue screen .... without being able to do anything ..

The console is no longer under warranty

What can I do ?

Thank you sincerely for your help

cordially

JM
In EU you have minimum 2 years warranty by law. 2 years definitely hasn't passed yet.

Terrotiste

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
First of all, thank you very much for your answers.
No unfortunately I did not make backup of the console, betement I thought this console was safe, which is not the case at all
Effectievement you're right, the legal warranty of the console in France is 2 years ... But the fact that my child has dropped without the console console at the beginning, the plastic was damaged and therefore Nintendo France does not want to take under warranty ....
I specify that the blue screen did not arrive just after the fall of the school.
Once the blue screen appeared, we had the console with a 15-second press on / off button and the next day we managed to restart the console, until a new freez, and the console remained forever on the blue screen.

Thanks for your help
Best regards
Jérôme

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
http://www.logic-sunrise.com/ - here is a French website if you feel the translation is hard to understand.

Try disconnecting the battery and reseating it again and see if that helps. Have it unplugged for like 15secounds and mean while press the powerbutton a couple of times and reseat it. See if that helps for you.

EDIT: Also, do you guys have a third party dock like a NYKO? Because the bluescreen can be caused by a faulty loading chip.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I did not hack the console, it is original ...
No problem, but can you answer my question. If it's a third party dock or power adapter. It's possible to fix yourself if you are good with a soldering iron.

Terrotiste

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Being a former eletronician not too much trouble I know how to use a soldering iron. For the console that is a blue screen, I tested with 2 different power supply blocks with the original console, and even worries. These power supplies are functional on another switch Thank you Jerome

DaminouTav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He is asking you if you used a third party dock, did you use one ?

(As-tu utilisé un dock, autre que l'original, pour connecter la switch à la TV ?)

Terrotiste

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No I did not try with another dock. I can ask a colleague to give me one to do some tests if necessary.
For now I only plug the swicht by the official transformer nintendo

Thank you
Jerome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality