ROM Hack Suggestion Nintendo switch equivalent of @NekuSoul's 3DS video converter

Jackson_boi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Y'know seeing how we don't have netflix or disney plus yet or any other streaming service yet, i was thinking about why not have an MP4 converter for the switch thats similiar to the 3DS one from few years ago, i think it would be good for offline use and better screen size (for flying also).
so im wondering if we can get a nintendo switch video converter, with the right codec and mp4 format version?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Y'know seeing how we don't have netflix or disney plus yet or any other streaming service yet, i was thinking about why not have an MP4 converter for the switch thats similiar to the 3DS one from few years ago, i think it would be good for offline use and better screen size (for flying also).
so im wondering if we can get a nintendo switch video converter, with the right codec and mp4 format version?
We don't need any Switch specific profile.
First of all we don't support hardware decoding on HOS atm, so it depends solely on video player what can be played.
Even if we had hardware decoding, anything that android devices can currently decode using hardware (except for AV1 i guess?) Switch can too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared