Homebrew Nintendo Switch Custom Profile Pictures

battleunit1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying all night to make my profile a certain picture, popped them into paint.net and did 256x256 canvas resizing and such for the perfect shape. It claims its my pfp on my switch when its just white or blank images in place of them. Did it via goldleaf since avalon just crashes the switch over and over and does nothing. Anyone have a guide for this, because everywhere I look I cant find one.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying all night to make my profile a certain picture, popped them into paint.net and did 256x256 canvas resizing and such for the perfect shape. It claims its my pfp on my switch when its just white or blank images in place of them. Did it via goldleaf since avalon just crashes the switch over and over and does nothing. Anyone have a guide for this, because everywhere I look I cant find one.

I have a working pic and tut on avatool over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/avatool-homebrew-tool-to-change-avatars.525654/page-4#post-9652569

battleunit1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this, I winded up getting it to work. Turns out the conversion tool I used didnt do it properly, so they remained blank spaces until I properly converted PNG to JPG.
Glad it worked for you!
(It took me a while to figure out the exact combo myself!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte