Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

UnrulyMess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Draxzelex I was wondering if you'd mind if I take this thread and make graphs based on the answers to your form so that we could have some graphs and rough numbers of this reports? I think It might prove interesting and in the long run, might show us patterns.

Draxzelex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex I was wondering if you'd mind if I take this thread and make graphs based on the answers to your form so that we could have some graphs and rough numbers of this reports? I think It might prove interesting and in the long run, might show us patterns.
That is why I included a copy of the results in Excel form for people to fiddle around with whilst not touching the actual data (Google drive automatically saves EVERYTHING and its sometimes annoying...). If you do make one, I'll put a link in OP for everyone to have a look-see.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

UnrulyMess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That is why I included a copy of the results in Excel form for people to fiddle around with whilst not touching the actual data (Google drive automatically saves EVERYTHING and its sometimes annoying...). If anything, I can just put a link to it in OP for people to have a look-see.

Oh sorry then I'll take a look at that

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I appreciate you letting us know you were banned while you were at work. I would just prefer you to fill out the form we can better understand what you did to get banned. It doesn't have to be immediately done, just when you get some free time. The questions are simple Yes and No responses with maybe one short answer at best.
You must either use the eShop or try playing a game online. We do not have the means to check if a console is banned offline at this time.
So would it make a difference if I checked now?

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
After reading this I now have the doubt about what "burning fuses" and "clearing error logs" mean.
My SX OS with dongle arrived a couple days ago and I've been using it just to edit a couple save files, that's all i want to do with it. I'm using 2 SD cards, 1 that's clean and the second one with the SX OS boot file and a couple .nro files to backup saves. I'm always swapping the SD cards ,so I just use the second one when I want to edit something, and after restoring the save files i go back to the clean one and OFW.

So, the question is, if I need to be aware of those things that I quoted, before going online to either update my console or any game.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Any suggestion?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
You have to risk getting banned to check if you are banned. There is no way around it, unless someone can spoof a connection to their server (which is not really useful outside of checking if you're banned or not).
But I’m like 99% banned right?

Draxzelex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp got cert banned I get a "this software cannot be opened due to an error" on archived downloads will NSP files still work on cert banned consoles?
Uh...either try downloading something free from their website using your Nintendo Account then selecting update download progress from your console or use something like FreeshopNX/eXhop to confirm it. Also, try and see what happens when you click system update. I need an easy but definitive way to diagnose superbans.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
assuming games like Xenoblade has an update then no it automaticly displays that message no update nag

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

octopath was the same

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres proof

Attachments

• 20180727_200032.jpg
    20180727_200032.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 359

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @K3Nv2 What are you even talking about? Why do you start talking about a sex demon out of...