DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As if Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil weren't enough already. But then again, there are a ton of mature games on the DS and Wii, but they're still considered kiddie consoles. Unless Zelda or Mario get bloodified, Nintendo will always be known as the kiddie game maker.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
As if Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil weren't enough already. But then again, there are a ton of mature games on the DS and Wii, but they're still considered kiddie consoles. Unless Zelda or Mario get bloodified, Nintendo will always be known as the kiddie game maker.
lol that reminds me of that April fools joke where they added blood into brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7kyNVU--c

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
and I still don't know why the audience laughed when Saints Row was announced during the E3 conference
unsure.gif
Yeah at first I thought it was because Saints Row was a lame game or something (I never heard of it before), but it actually has pretty decent reviews. I guess it's just because no one would expect such a game to be on a Nintendo system. But then again, these people probably have never heard of GTA: Chinatown Wars for the DS.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Costello said:
and I still don't know why the audience laughed when Saints Row was announced during the E3 conference
unsure.gif
Yeah at first I thought it was because Saints Row was a lame game or something (I never heard of it before), but it actually has pretty decent reviews. I guess it's just because no one would expect such a game to be on a Nintendo system. But then again, these people probably have never heard of GTA: Chinatown Wars for the DS.
perhaps its just the concept of a humorous GTA style game in 3D on the 3DS its kinda funny

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Glad they pulled it off, Saints Row 3DS is acatually one of my most wanted titles out of the shitload of games that have been announced for 3DS.
I was really surprised to see it there, and hopefully it's as good as the 360 version.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BlueStar said:
Oh come on, I liked Saints Row but it's one of the more immature games in my collection.
True. Saints Row is, well, the more humorous version of GTA. But I absolutely love it, and I'm very excited to see this on the 3DS. Hopefully that'll shut those Microsoft and Sony fanboys up.
tongue.gif

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zeromac said:
mkoo said:
How about GTA? I'd love to see a 3D Vice City on 3DS
You mean normal 3D or pop out off the screen 3D?
Well considering Vice City was already a normal 3d games I'm referring to 'pop out' 3D. But actually Something like Vice City Stories will do too

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's funny how many people think 'mature' means violence and swearing. If that's the case then an average school playground is the most mature place around.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XLarge said:
shakirmoledina said:
u cant win em all... i guess we can expect some bigger names to come later after the DS gets launched in october (my speculations)
No it won't
I have a feeling it will launch right around the holidays Nov-Dec, which I like to call a non-politically correct name "Christmas". Or Black Friday, which ever one comes first.

On topic: Mature shouldn't be defined with violence and swearing. Sure some would count, but the majority would just be obnoxious. My definition of Hard-core would be something like Twilight Princess. Realistic graphics, a defined and sophisticated atmosphere, and roots in video game society. If anything games like say GTA, with just random violence/cursing just detract from the game play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8