Nintendo Network ID Lost Information.

MirroredArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I wanted to log back into an NNID I had years and years ago, but I cannot remember the e-mail or password. And Nintendo can't really help because none of their topics are to do with my issue. I do have a modded Wii U, if theres like a hack or something with homebrew to get me back into the account i'd really appreciate someone telling me what that is.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is possible, but I don't recall the file name. I think you need to use a hex editor on it to see what the email and password are. try googling a gbatemp topic about deleting profiles on the wii u. it should contain the file name.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked real quick in a hex editor. I found it. it's in mlc/usr/save/system/act/(usr number)/account.dat. just lump that into a hex editor or it might be readable with a text editor as it looks to be plain text. search for EmailAddress and password. they'll be near the beginning.

MirroredArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just checked real quick in a hex editor. I found it. it's in mlc/usr/save/system/act/(usr number)/account.dat. just lump that into a hex editor or it might be readable with a text editor as it looks to be plain text. search for EmailAddress and password. they'll be near the beginning.
Forgive me, I'm quite new to modding. Could you give me a guide on how to use a hex editor, or atleast give me a link to a youtube video.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me, I'm quite new to modding. Could you give me a guide on how to use a hex editor, or atleast give me a link to a youtube video.
if you trust me, I could get it for you, just send me the account.dat for the user you want the email address of. then, call Nintendo and tell them you forgot your password, and give them the email address.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1