Nintendo Minecraft Prioritization Issue

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Velanator, May 22, 2017.

?

Should Minecraft Updates On Nintendo Platforms be simultaneously released with all the other console

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Velanator
    OP

Velanator Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2017
    United States
    So Minecraft has finally come out on the WiiU and Switch which to me is about freaking time of course with the WiiU version coming out at the end of it's life span, while the switch got it right away. Now I know not a lot of people really get bothered by this but it kinda gets under my skin to see. The issue is the updates that come to Minecraft on occasions such as bug fixes or additional content. Usually updates go out in this order from what I've seen: Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, all in the same day most of the time. Then most of use who keep up with the updates wonder " Where the fuck is the update for WiiU?" We find out that it comes out a month later. This is something that really gets to me! Nintendo owners should not have delayed updates for Minecraft. I'm saying this now because I don't want this to happen for the switch as well where we have to wait weeks for an awesome update while the other platforms have had them for a long time. All console versions should have the same equal priority.