Nintendo land Game lost

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by ThEpOrVe, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ThEpOrVe
    OP

ThEpOrVe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2013
    Hi guys.

I have an issue with this game,,, the first time I could download the game (Nintendo Land) and install without issues using the code for download. However after many days I need to restore the console to default mode and I lost the game,, I try to download it again, but I have an error saying that the code for download has been used before...

Does you have any idea to solve this issue ?

thanks in advance.

2. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Check your purchase history. If this eShop is the same of that on the 3DS, all the games you bought or redeemed should still be in there.

3. ThEpOrVe
    OP

ThEpOrVe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2013
    I did not find in the purchase history,, maybe because i did not buy it, When I got the console I received a free code to download the game.

4. picano

picano GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Nebraska
    Have you gone to the game's page on the eShop? You shouldn't need to re-enter the code, the download option should be there instead of purchase.

If not, contacting Nintendo is your only choice.

5. ThEpOrVe
    OP

ThEpOrVe Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2013
    Good, let me try this option.

6. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    If I understand correctly, you had to format the system memory, yes?

Which means it'll be lost forever unless you still have some proof of ownership.

Did you link your Wii U to a Club Nintendo account? If so, you can e-mail Nintendo about it and they can probably put it back into your eShop account.

If you didn't link a Club Nintendo account then there's nothing you can do unless maybe you still have a receipt.

7. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague

He has the code, it was linked to his console. They can solve it with his NNID. :) Even without a club nintendo account.