Homebrew Question Nintendo GameCube games on Nintendo Switch

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop spreading lies. Anyone who claims the new OC melts anything are simply spreading uneducated guesses. I can confirm that after HOURS of N64 play and PSX play, the shit doesn't even come close to the temp of 30 mins of Super Mario Party.
They were talking about the CPU and GPU OC in lakka, which the GPU OC specifically does make the Switch get very hot

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you say it's 100% safe? If not, you must make an advice. And I think that anyone can say it. OC most devices is not 100% safe and not in hours but on months or years can affect them.
It's not suicide of course and it is useful, I make OC on my pc, but it must be said.
I'm not discussing it anyway.
I've seen your comments about overheating with the OC, not just on this exact forum, to the point it's irritating for you to reference it and not have any personal experience with it. And never did I say it's 100% safe, I simply asked you to stop spreading lies about the heat. People like you have made the community afraid of using the newly released OC's which might I add AGAIN, been using 3 days straight and virtually no heat. So let me state one last time, please do not speak on things in which you don't take the time to learn about. It ruins it for many many people.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you say it's 100% safe? If not, you must make an advice. And I think that anyone can say it. OC most devices is not 100% safe and not in hours but on months or years can affect them.
It's not suicide of course and it is useful, I make OC on my pc, but it must be said.
I'm not discussing it anyway.
The CPU in the Switch is designed to run at 2GHz...

Csmrcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've seen your comments about overheating with the OC, not just on this exact forum, to the point it's irritating for you to reference it and not have any personal experience with it. And never did I say it's 100% safe, I simply asked you to stop spreading lies about the heat. People like you have made the community afraid of using the newly released OC's which might I add AGAIN, been using 3 days straight and virtually no heat. So let me state one last time, please do not speak on things in which you don't take the time to learn about. It ruins it for many many people.
I'm not discussing it anyway

nwgg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For lakka ut says the sd card has to be exfat32 but right now I'm just using exfat. If I were to switch to exfat32 how would I be able to play games I already have installed that are more than 5 gb?
I see this problem on literally every post.
If youre running Hekate 5 and youre seeing the old GUI (where you use the vol buttons to navigate) and youre getting the FATEX error it means that your bootloader files are not getting picked up. You should be seeing the new Hekate interface. Basically you're missing some files. This happened to me where i was doing a fresh format then copying all the files i needed for lakka to load but it would simply not boot and id be getting the FAT EX error. What i did was copy all the files from my Atmoshpehre SD card since it was booting correctly there and simply copied the lakka files on top. Now it boots correctly and I can boot into Lakka.
Use the site that makes the SD files and add Lakka files in addition to those. I couldn't figure out the exact file it was missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM