Not open for further replies.

other

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since I'm going away next wednesday, I figured it would be good to get a carrying case for my DS (the original one). I've basically found one that seems okay, it's called NDS 10: [image]

Does anyone know anything about it? Is it totally worthless? Hori seemed to have a good one: [click], but unfortunately I don't know where I can get it in Sweden, even liksang is out of stock.

The reason I'm kind of leaning towards the NDS 10 is because I can buy a SNES RGB cable from the same store, I just don't know if they can ship it in time.

Any other recommendations? I'd also like recommendations of stores, that either have a physical store in Stockholm, or can ship a carrying case fast enough. Thanks in advance!

mikehammerX9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Since I'm going away next wednesday, I figured it would be good to get a carrying case for my DS (the original one). I've basically found one that seems okay, it's called NDS 10: [image]

Does anyone know anything about it? Is it totally worthless? Hori seemed to have a good one: [click], but unfortunately I don't know where I can get it in Sweden, even liksang is out of stock.

The reason I'm kind of leaning towards the NDS 10 is because I can buy a SNES RGB cable from the same store, I just don't know if they can ship it in time.

Any other recommendations? I'd also like recommendations of stores, that either have a physical store in Stockholm, or can ship a carrying case fast enough. Thanks in advance!

This carry bag is the best
bow.gif
I own one of these. If Lik Sang is out of stock, try on winsunx.com or play-asia.com. Probably, they have it.

D

Deleted User

yesasia.com has the blue one in stock (pricey, but free shipping) ... and dcslinks seems to have all three colors in stock (dcslinks.com catalog page), they are even cheaper but i don't know about shipping fees also i don't know how fast shipping is as i haven't ordered from them yet. hope it helps ...
wink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does it have to be a bag made specifically for the DS? I reccomend aphoto camera bag. They are cheaper and easier to find.

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't carry the dsl in a case, it seems to be able to live life in my pocket. But I do use my Sirius s50 bag (its like the micro bag but thinner and more like silk) to carry all my games (bout 5 or so), and it works perfect.

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bestest case ever.
http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11230&mid=328863

No space, for games, but i dont mind carrying them on my head, when a case like this looks so cool.
...Or I may just put my games into the other mitten and sort of put the mitten with the ds lite, into the mitten with the games, so its sory of double wrapped and stops the games falling out the 2nd mitten.

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Darkspark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bestest case ever.
http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11230&mid=328863

No space, for games, but i dont mind carrying them on my head, when a case like this looks so cool.
...Or I may just put my games into the other mitten and sort of put the mitten with the ds lite, into the mitten with the games, so its sory of double wrapped and stops the games falling out the 2nd mitten.

laugh.gif
i can sew that myself for a few cents..

Oh, are you the poor soul that is stitching my case up right now?
frown.gif

I dont believe you should be working in the sweatshop trade, especially not for a few cents...

but....

You better make a damn good job of it, or those few cents are coming down!!
mad.gif
rofl2.gif

RS VR6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sock looks like the one that came wth my GBM.
laugh.gif

LOL...I've actually used my sock when I leave it in the car.

general.chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my old GBC bag!

The DSL is about the same size as the GBC, and it fits right in! It is nice because it also holds my PDA and my 5th gen Video iPod all in one nice little black case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey