Hacking Nintendo DS browser crack

bediii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm just wondering if there are any news/updates about the NDS browser crack. Or if anyone planning to make one. I'm impressed by the Triforce release. It's funny so many people said it was impossible, and after a short while Triforce did it
rofl2.gif
I realized all the people who know a great deal usually don't say alot on the internet, and the ones that don't know shit talk too much.

anyway... Any news, updates, plans, whatever...

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so its like they gave up, and it is possible to run it from the same slot as its being ran from. Why don't they try the EZ4 Lite Deluxe first it has the most ram and It could do so much with a browser. It has more ram than any other flash cart.

This is possible and If I knew the programming or code I would do it. Theyre all just being lazy..

EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Deluxe features:
256Mb PSRAM (32 Mbytes)
384Mb NorFLASH (48Mbytes)
32Mb Loader (4 Mbytes)
8Mb saver SRAM (1Mbyte)

This makes it the most feature rich cart on the market at the moment....More than enough to do a browser MORE than enough.

They just have to some how re write some of the code to ready instead of going from slot 1 and looking into slot 2 for memory that it is in slot 2 and looking in slot 2. Theyre would just have to be different versions for different flash carts. I believe that the EZ 4 Deluxe should be the canidate though. But since I see nothing from this I am hoping for OKIWI.
unsure.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't they try the EZ4 Lite Deluxe first it has the most ram and It could do so much with a browser.
Maybe they don't have one to work with?
This is possible and If I knew the programming or code I would do it. Theyre all just being lazy..
Lazy? I don't see any other group releasing a patch (OR 2!) for the browser. Not that they are lazy either. The problem is that you're just ungrateful for the fact that neither of the current patches are for your flash kit. I've got proper carts for running the browser and it still doesn't work for me. Am I bothered? No. Because these groups don't need to do anything for anybody and we can't expect a single thing from them. Take what you're given and be happy.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes Im glad that they are getting some things working for some people, but the ultimate thing is to get it to run from the same slot its in. Im not ungrateful so don't even go there. I just hope theyre working on what the majority of people are using, thats all. They're is so many things we can do with this DS its so powerful and wide open on the functions capable..wireless, touch screen, its almost endless.

bediii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I agree with azura. Besides, the crack was a breakthru. And they showed that they CAN do it. We just have to wait untill someone comes up with something new that works for either Slot1 only or both slots with any flashcart (even without RAM).

And if you can't wait, go buy the browser. It's not too expensive. I just wanna know if they can do it or not
laugh.gif

lurker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I realized all the people who know a great deal usually don't say alot on the internet, and the ones that don't know shit talk too much.

Amen.

I don't think so its like they gave up, and it is possible to run it from the same slot as its being ran from. Why don't they try the EZ4 Lite Deluxe first it has the most ram and It could do so much with a browser. It has more ram than any other flash cart.

EZ-FLASH 4 Lite Deluxe features:
256Mb PSRAM (32 Mbytes)
384Mb NorFLASH (48Mbytes)
32Mb Loader (4 Mbytes)
8Mb saver SRAM (1Mbyte)

This makes it the most feature rich cart on the market at the moment....More than enough to do a browser MORE than enough.

They just have to some how re write some of the code to ready instead of going from slot 1 and looking into slot 2 for memory that it is in slot 2 and looking in slot 2. Theyre would just have to be different versions for different flash carts. I believe that the EZ 4 Deluxe should be the canidate though. But since I see nothing from this I am hoping for OKIWI.Â
unsure.gif
The only fast access type memory is the PSRAM, which is only 32MB, no different from other cards (e.g. Supercard). "NorFLASH" is pretty much the same stuff used in USB pen drives, and is pretty much useless in this situation, unless someone figures out a way to use it as swap space (this field is a bit murky for me, I may be wrong, but the general idea is right).

BDBARNES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c'mon dude ,let's all be adults i just got a ds lit my 1st nintendo & over 12 years it is a real question & i am just learning ,while I have been in the military & various governments u other men & women have been living tech ,so where can i get one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries