pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello Peeps,
Im normally pretty confident on these sort of things, but im having real trouble!

for some unknown reason I cant access my 'Nintendo Channel', its starts to load up and then tells me its an outdated version! Which I then updated with the Shop Channel,
but then it still doesn't work!
Ive deleted it, and downloaded a few wads (all the latest versions PAL and NTSC), but it still doesn't load!

Can someone, help me out!! Im sure the nintendo channel isn't that good, but it bugs me having the channel there if it doesn't even load!
Am I missing something?
My Wii is PAL v.4.3, ive all the usual stuff! Am i missing some IOS's or something?

I appreciate the help
Cheers
Fishykipper

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishykipper said:
Im sure the nintendo channel isn't that good, but it bugs me having the channel there if it doesn't even load!

Just delete it if it really bugs you. It's not very useful or important anyway. All the important news and releases are on this forum, not on the Nintendo Channel.
tongue.gif

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete it from the System Menu then run DOP-Mii and install it that way!! lol It could be that the IOS needs 2 updated!! lol

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
Delete it from the System Menu then run DOP-Mii and install it that way!! lol It could be that the IOS needs 2 updated!! lol
terminal_illness said:
i use wiiscu!
QUOTE(dn_angel000 @ Aug 30 2010, 09:12 PM)
Or download it using NUS Downloader and install with WAD Manager!! lol
There's no ticket on NUS, so you can't use any of those tools for this channel.

@dn_angel000: I've said this before, and I'll say it again...please stop with the "!! lol" at the end of your sentences! It's obnoxious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1