Nintendo AR Cards Database Android App

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by CloudMcFox, Jul 25, 2017.

1. CloudMcFox
    OP

CloudMcFox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Mexico
    Hello, this is the first time I open a thread here.
    I have created an app with the help of a tool that I found on the internet, in this application I have put several AR Card decks, found in the various sections of the app.

The missing decks to add are:
    -Kid Icarus Uprising
    -Pokédex 3D Pro

The AR Card Deck of Pokédex 3D is divided into two sections, due to limitations of the tool and many devices, which means that the missing decks will do the same.

It is not necessary to update the app to access new contents, since it works with the internet, and, after storing the files (it is an automatic process, it takes the first time, the rest of the time the access is easier) you can open the Sections without an internet connection.

Depending on the device you own, in larger collections it may take a while to open the section, even after it has been saved automatically.

Any suggestions are accepted.

I am working on more projects to release in the near future.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download link: https://www.androidcreator.com/app282515
    Download link 2: https://nintendo-ar-cards.es.aptoide.com/?store_name=miscelanea-caro&app_id=30777122
    EDIT: Link to Aptoide repaired

Last edited by CloudMcFox, Jul 31, 2017
    cimbot and DinohScene like this.
  2. KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    United States
    Neat idea. Give me a sec to test it out on a few devices. What are the app permissions by the way?

3. CloudMcFox
    OP

CloudMcFox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Mexico
    Storage space for image download

4. KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    United States
    So far so good. If i wanted to add the other cards manually, were are they stored in memory?

5. CloudMcFox
    OP

CloudMcFox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Mexico
    The files are not in a location in memory in an accessible way, the app keeps it in your data, and only I can add and remove files and sections.

6. KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    United States
    So even with root access there is no way for me to modify it?
    Also, a suggestion i would recommend is an external memory storage location saving, for example microSD for low storage devices.

7. CloudMcFox
    OP

CloudMcFox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Mexico
    Definitely not, since all content is stored online, and when the content is added or removed, this is also modified when you open the app and connect to the internet

Last edited by CloudMcFox, Jul 26, 2017
  8. KeoniAzugon

KeoniAzugon Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2016
    United States
    hmm interesting. Then im going to test something and inform you of my findings.

Edit 1: got the app to crash but forgot to get a "log cat" of the event. Going to replicate the even again or look for other ways to cause this.

Last edited by KeoniAzugon, Jul 26, 2017