lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChaosBoi said:
Nice, just enough time to gather my money together. I wonder if they'll allow video recording with the camera, as well as making it into 3D as well. If that can happen, I'm definitely going to give them 100% of my support
biggrin.gif
Well it does take 3D pictures,so if they make it record 3D videos,that would be insane!

Nice menu,really.I'm gonna wait for the second rev(always the best IMO),and I hope it will be worth it!

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
very nice, but I think that I'll stand by my decision to ignore the first revision of 3DS.

Also has anyone heard anything about what the battery is like? I'm pretty curious as to how they can afford to have always-on wifi...
Will you be able to wait 2 years for them to release a revised 3DS? With a $300 price tag, it's a no brainer for me. And it's highly likely that the 3D will improve within that time due to feedback from the first revision.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still think the hardware doesn`t look all that good but over all I`m very pleased with the handheld.

The pricing is also OK, since it is pretty common, that consoles are more expensive in Japan (similar to what the differences between territories with the DSiXL/LL were!).

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice summary Opium
biggrin.gif

I reackon i won't go into the VC part of the 3DS I'm not really a 'classic' gamer anyways.

The OS for the 3DS is pretty good looking
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
348,92$ in sweden......

i rekon it will hit 450$ here .... wow the price of a PS3 :irony:

i WILL wait for the 2nd revision coz it comes with a price drop and better stuffs i suppose.

the library of games is so compelling, SF ... omg omg omg omg

cruznik71450

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well its enough time to save up for the system but looking at the games it's gonna be way worse. They didn't mention price of games either. I'm hoping games are 40$ usd each and cheaper. Might be able to get enough for 2-3 game with it. Still want to know more about the wi-fi. It's prolly dropping friend codes so that's definitely awesome.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was crossing my fingers for the 11/22 rumor as it was a lock for a combined Bday/Xmas present. Oh well...

3D Virtual Console sounds cool. Nice to finally see GB games get some love as well.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kind of a stupid release date. They won't get nearly as much sales as what they would if they released it before Christmas. Looks I'm gonna be saving up some money so I can get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o