Nintendo 64 Mods

• Thread starter Kurisuellegarden
  • Start date
  • Views 1,858
  • Replies 8
K

Kurisuellegarden

I was thinking of how cool it'd be to play backups on my Nintendo 64! But...I wouldn't know where to begin to look because I did try google...but I'm not a newb... xD But all that came up was emulators and emulators...especially xbox Nintendo 64 emulators. xD

I found some devices but I don't see any available place to buy this Z64 items...or anything similar...

I was also wondering if there was ever a way to write a 64 rom to an actual 64 cart to make it seem like an original...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
there was never a flashcart for the n64 which is a shame, there is the very rare z64 units but they are very hard to find and will cost you a arm and a leg, and then there is the xbox n64 emulation but i wouldn't bother with it, half the time you are trying to find out which emu to boot a certain game, it's time consuming as if you get it wrong you have to reset the xbox each time and try again.

i do know that neoflash was going to create a n64 flashcart but they stopped working on it for some reason, which is a shame
frown.gif

K

Kurisuellegarden

The NU64 Flash Gang Writer seems pretty cool!
biggrin.gif
Boy, if money wasn't an option, I'd buy that with bunchs of carts! So then I have a nice collection of games. =]

I've been pretty into the Wii homebrew...even before the backup loader. I thought it was great.
biggrin.gif

I wish I knew about these type of things when I was younger...I'm only 17 though...so I guess I'm still young.

K

Kurisuellegarden

I wish the Wii64 program would keep updated...

I don't know one thing about emulating...otherwise I'd give a try at it! =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?