Nintendo 64 Gamesharks

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm re-amassing my N64 collection and for fullest enjoyment I'm hoping to obtain the most recent version of the Gameshark Pro for Nintendo 64 being 3.3 I believe. I wouldn't have this problem but yesterday I bought a 2.1 and the problem with these is you can't add codes for games that were released after the gameshark was made. Hence all the versions.

Sadly there are none in my area. I just got back from driving all over 3 towns to try and find another more recent one to no avail. My 2.1 will last for now but I originally bought it for Paper Mario. Plus if I get the newest version I won't have to deal with adding games etc. etc.

My question being where do you guys know of that people sell these? Can they be trusted? Is there any where out there I could get a like new, possibly sealed Gameshark Pro V 3.3?

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one and its here. Would anyone happen to know what keycodes you need to use for TWINE and Forsaken 64? These are harder to find then actual codes.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NecroCombine666 said:
Would anyone happen to know what keycodes you need to use for TWINE and Forsaken 64? These are harder to find then actual codes.
As far as I can tell they use the default keycode. Most code websites I went to would say things like "Use the Zelda keycode" for games like Perfect Dark and others, while it would say nothing for TWINE and Forsaken. The only message you get for those is to use a GS that is 3.0 or higher.

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were right the Mario Codes works perfectly for both.

However now I have used 3 different infinite health codes for The World Is Not Enough and neither have worked ontop of other codes. Reguardless of the code I put in I can't get any of them to work, none of them glitch anything out or freeze the game theres simply no effects at all. and I have the exact (M) Enable code that I've seen every where else.

ehayes427

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i have an n64 gameshark,

but the bastard won't work...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5