Hacking Nintendo 3DS warranty

PolskiWisnia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I decided I will send my broken 3DS to the Conquest Entartaiment - Czech and Polish distributor of Nintendo, but it's banned. If they suspect it's banned will I have some law problems or something? Or can I safely send it to them? Maybe someone was in the same situation as I am.
I tried to unban myself but I don't have CFW so I'm screwed up.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You won't get into any legal trouble. In fact, a lot of times when someone sends in a 3DS they're just sent back a new console. Either that or the motherboard is swapped out of the old one and they update it to the latest firmware.

PolskiWisnia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Though, if they detect that it's banned or that it's been hacked they will at the very least ask you to pay for the repair, and they might even refuse to repair it.
Hope they not.
If they do, how's with the repair the upper plate tape. If it's opened fully it just shuts down. Is that very hard to repair if they'll refuse to fix it?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hope they not.
If they do, how's with the repair the upper plate tape. If it's opened fully it just shuts down. Is that very hard to repair if they'll refuse to fix it?
It's a tricky to get the ribbon cable through the hinge, and you have to be extremely careful not to break any other ribbon cables in the process as they are very flimsy.
It's completely doable though, and the ribbon cables are cheap so you can buy a couple in case you break the first one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY