Nintendo 3DS Ver. 9.2.0-20E

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by dahood, Mar 8, 2016.

1. dahood
    OP

dahood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Guys I get crazy now!! I just downgraded from 10.3.0-28E to 9.2.0-20E. Now I have to start from the beginning! My OOTHAX doesnt work anymore.

So, here my question: All I want is to play 3DS roms. I dnt care if i have to convert it into CIA, or whatever I need. All I need is someone with patient to explain to me in easy steps what to do so that I can follow everything up to the point where I am finally able to play 3D Roms. I just downgrade to firmware 9.2.0-20E. I think I need first to be able to run homebrew etc. Please someone help me.

I also have R4i RTS 3DS card, OOT and PowerSave (in case i need them)

Ps. I used search function here, but in my opinion the search function here is not well programmed. For example there is a Tutorial here with the name "Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS". I should get the first result if I search for "Guide to downgrading your 3DS". But it doesnt! Not even in the list!!! Google finds it immediately!

xtheman likes this.
  2. joyoshi

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
  3. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Finally someone who searches before doing stuff like making a thread called how do I downgrade.

CeeDee and Minnow like this.
  4. LuigiXL

LuigiXL GBAtemp Fan

Jan 19, 2016
    OOTHAX will work again if you get the other-robpin for 9.2 from HBL site and inject save with powersave.

evandixon likes this.
  5. dahood
    OP

dahood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Gambia, The
  6. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    did you reset your browser settings before trying sliderhax? and did you zoom in on the slider and hit it at the very end of the right side?

also, there might be some kinda webhax.tmp file on your sd, delete that too, just in case, that sometimes helped me get it running again.

7. dahood
    OP

dahood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Gambia, The
    It kinda works. Then it tells me no EmuNand installed(despite the fact that I just copied it into my SC card) and if I press a to boot but then it will just boot back into my homemenu...

8. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    As soon as you can access a *hax(you should be able to use browserhax), install menuhax. Trust me, it will save you a shit ton of time.

9. dahood
    OP

dahood Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I will. I am just waitng for someone to help me running HBL ;)

Minnow likes this.