Gaming Nintendo 3DS System Update

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the eshop link club ninty account made extra data to sd...then BOOM!
QUOTE said:
Error Coder: 007-2503
"Nintendo eShop is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later."
Nintendo be trollin...I'M HATIN!!!!
hate2.gif

EditL then there was the browser
wink.gif

okay gonna play with this...look up some pronz and call in a g'nite!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just so people know, the e-Shop has a really silly region lock. Basically you can't get into it if your country is not supported but I think you can bypass this by simply changing your country on the System Settings.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
You can view preview images of 3DS games in the E-shop also. They give you the top and bottom screen images to see what they would look like on the 3DS. Unfortunately, the images aren't in 3D BUT their headers are (before you click the pics, on top screen).

I really can't wait for OoT 3D >_

B

ball2012003

WTF right when I tapped download now for excitebike an error occurred and now the shop is undergoing maitence WTF

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people are confusing automatic software with firmware updates. I just finished updating and reading the main info screen. I dont think firmware updates will be "forced" onto us and are still optional.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1