OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
GAME-398-Nintendo-3DS-Price.jpg

As you can see at game.com.au they’ve listed the price of the Nintendo 3DS to be $398 AUD. Once again, I don’t consider retailers to be a reliable source of information, but according to Vooks “the Nintendo 3DS has been in there for a while, it’s had no price attached and things are only usually given cost prices when official information is distributed.” Even if the price is just a shot in the dark I won’t be surprised at all if the 3DS costs that much. Nintendo seem to be pricing the handheld similar to how they priced the Wii and when the Wii launched in Australia it sat at about $400.
The 3DS price?
I really hope not!

Source
Website

Raven1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately my fellow Australian, this is what I was expecting. Some retailers are still trying to sell DSi's at around 300, so I was expecting 3DS's to be around the 400 mark.
Maybe next year as I get settled in to uni and have a good job I'll buy one, but probably not for awhile- at least that'll give time to see how crack-able and pirate friendly the 3DS is
tongue.gif

Posts merged

Unfortunately my fellow Australian, this is what I was expecting. Some retailers are still trying to sell DSi's at around 300, so I was expecting 3DS's to be around the 400 mark.
Maybe next year as I get settled in to uni and have a good job I'll buy one, but probably not for awhile- at least that'll give time to see how crack-able and pirate friendly the 3DS is
tongue.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FireGrey said:
QUOTE said:
[Nintendo 3DS Console - Nintendo DS]
Item Code: NIN3DSCON
Nintendo 3DS Console
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo
$399.95
Save $1.95
$398.00*
The 3DS price?
I really hope not!

Link

lol, 398$?

It if 300$ in Japan why would it be 100$ MORE in America? makes no sense.

Plus how is this news? you aren't even posting the location from where you got this info from. Just random posting mate, provide some grounds first
smile.gif

The 3DS might be the same price as the Wii once it was released, 250$ or so, but over 300$? i hardly believe it.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hero-Link said:
FireGrey said:
QUOTE said:
[Nintendo 3DS Console - Nintendo DS]
Item Code: NIN3DSCON
Nintendo 3DS Console
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo
$399.95
Save $1.95
$398.00*
The 3DS price?
I really hope not!

Link

lol, 398$?

Plus how is this news? you aren't even posting the location from where you got this info from. Just random posting mate, provide some grounds first
smile.gif

The 3DS might be the same price as the Wii once it was released, 250$ or so, but over 300$? i hardly believe it.
Well $400 is likely unless Nintendo finally realizes how much the Aussie dollar is worth so they make it about $300.
Oh and added the source.

Please Nintendo don't do this to the Aussies!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hero-Link said:
USA =/= Australia

And I'm fairly sure that things always tend to be slightly more expensive in Australia for some reason. Same goes for Europe but not to the same extent :/

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
Hero-Link said:
USA =/= Australia

And I'm fairly sure that things always tend to be slightly more expensive in Australia for some reason. Same goes for Europe but not to the same extent :/

It is pretty much to the same extent when they make a product that costs $300 in America cost 300 EUR in Europe.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well this isn't official, remember the rumours of the 3DS being released in November 2010?
EBGames say $350 Australian.
I have a strange feeling nintendo is doing this on purpose to hype us up more.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Might be worth looking at what other videogame products cost in Australian dollars before everyone has yet another eppy fit over a placeholder price on an ozzie games site.

capturetqk.jpg

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Well this isn't official, remember the rumours of the 3DS being released in November 2010?
EBGames say $350 Australian.
I have a strange feeling nintendo is doing this on purpose to hype us up more.
I am not hyped at all lol.

I sure do hope it goes for US $300 give or take 5% on either side.

As much as I love Nintendo and its games, I will show it my middle fingers and say, "FUCK YOU NINTENDO", if they think they can get away with super high prices for a handheld.

Edit: Spelling.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i bought the DS in its 3rd year for i believe 200-250$ in AUS (well atleast my bro did) plus the r4 and mem totalled to around 300$ AUD
400$ is still acceptable for most aussies but if u pair it with the games or flashcarts for us, its gonna be a very expensive deal

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
DJ91990 said:
WTF!?! $400.00!?! Oh great, Nintendo is dead now like Sony. Nintendo is pulling a PS3 on us all. Just you wait a couple of months...that price will go down to $200-250.00!

What the fuck are you talking about lol? Do you know how many of this world's population is going to get this ds the week it comes out? I'll tell you how much, More like 46% or more. People are going to steal to get this game rofl and find diff means and ways to come up with the money to buy it. Like me for instance is going to break my 15 year old virgin piggy bank
rolleyes.gif
. I've been putting about...$10 US worth every 3 days so you can calculate how much money is in there. Theres prob tons of people like me with hax piggy banks lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I...