rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Takanato said:
DJ91990 said:
WTF!?! $400.00!?! Oh great, Nintendo is dead now like Sony. Nintendo is pulling a PS3 on us all. Just you wait a couple of months...that price will go down to $200-250.00!

What the fuck are you talking about lol? Do you know how many of this world's population is going to get this ds the week it comes out? I'll tell you how much, More like 46% or more. People are going to steal to get this game rofl and find diff means and ways to come up with the money to buy it. Like me for instance is going to break my 15 year old virgin piggy bank
rolleyes.gif
. I've been putting about...$10 US worth every 3 days so you can calculate how much money is in there. Theres prob tons of people like me with hax piggy banks lol.

$10/3 days for 365 days = $1210~?

1210 x 15 = $18,000~?

You have enough money to buy some land or invest, and you're keeping it in a piggy bank?

(I've never been good at math, feel free to correct me)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Law said:
Takanato said:
DJ91990 said:
WTF!?! $400.00!?! Oh great, Nintendo is dead now like Sony. Nintendo is pulling a PS3 on us all. Just you wait a couple of months...that price will go down to $200-250.00!

What the fuck are you talking about lol? Do you know how many of this world's population is going to get this ds the week it comes out? I'll tell you how much, More like 46% or more. People are going to steal to get this game rofl and find diff means and ways to come up with the money to buy it. Like me for instance is going to break my 15 year old virgin piggy bank
rolleyes.gif
. I've been putting about...$10 US worth every 3 days so you can calculate how much money is in there. Theres prob tons of people like me with hax piggy banks lol.

$10/3 days for 365 days = $1210~?

1210 x 15 = $18,000~?

You have enough money to buy some land or invest, and you're keeping it in a piggy bank?

(I've never been good at math, feel free to correct me)
Maybe he means that he's a fifteen year old virgin who owns a piggy bank?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eon-Rider said:
Bladexdsl said:
fuck buying from Australia i'll be importing mine
That's exactly how I feel. You may have to be careful with importing though as the 3DS may contain region-locking.
just import the games too i will be since were always last on the list to get the games anyway

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
If you look at the ebgames website (I posted this awhile ago) its only 348 and they have the red one trust me this is just an estimate

EDIT: is my sig still there or is it just me??

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
I was really looking forward to getting the 3DS on launch day. But fuck I'm going to have to save up hard for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL