Hardware Nintendo 3DS Pink Pearl

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, my fiancee wants a 3DS for christmas, and we saw some news about the 3DS pink pearl bundle with nintendogs comming to NA the 4th december, but I only found this bundle on US websites (gamestop and toy'r'us), do you know if the pack is comming to Canada? We already have the Zelda limited bundle and the Mario 3D land bundle, but I can't find the Nintendogs one anywhere.
I know I can find it on Amazon.com or Ebay but the price is insane. I thought NA was US + Canada and not US only.
Someone knows something about that?

Thanks in advance.

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's available in Toy'r'us and Gamestop US website but not in Canadian websites :/
I sent an Email to nintendo and Gamestop to know if the bundle in comming to Canada too, I hope they'll reply.

soberanalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i went to all the major retailers thinking that they just forgot to update their websites. i read a press release which stated "North America" ... my daughter is turning 7 December 6th which is the recommended age for viewing the 3DS so i figured it was a perfect gift. so, needless to say, this is extremely disappointing. seriously, this mentality that companies have with being so tight lipped and secretive is getting annoying.

is it coming to Canada? ... where can i get it in Canada? ... i'm used to release dates in canada being 1 or 2 days sometimes after the United States ... but i have no time for waiting unfortunately ... seriously, if it just shows up in shops December 7th, this will generate some negative feelings towards Nintendo.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno about Canada, but I wanted to say thanks for this post ... had already bought an aqua 3DS for my daughter believing the pink wouldn't be available for this Christmas. Just ran out to Target and exchanged the aqua for the Pearl Pink/Ndogs bundle. My daughter's gonna flip out like that old video of the kid getting the N64 for Christmas.

They only got 3 in stock at my local Target so it might be a rather limited release. Also, if youre shopping for this check Target, Toysrus, Gamestop etc. because it looks like there might be different versions of Ndogs bundled with it. On the Toysrus website they have toy poodle, but at Target today I bought the french bulldog version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father