Nintendo 3DS live Event.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo continues to say fuck-you to disabled gamers by pushing features not everyone can accomplish.

Good job people-friendly Nintendo.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Celice said:
Nintendo continues to say fuck-you to disabled gamers by pushing features not everyone can accomplish.

yeah, they should release a braille console next time.

Jodyza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Celice said:

Yeah, I hope i can see the 3D effect, my eyes aren't the best.
unsure.gif

I can hardly see the 3D effect in the cinema...
glare.gif

----

Yeah! They changed the price! (For the Netherlands)
So, if you buy it online you get it cheaper.
And if you buy it in a store, it will cost €30 more...

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, and screw those bicycle manafacturers for fooling people with leg injuries.

BTT: Guess the price is going to be as most guessed (3DS Price = Wii Release Price in that region)

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck it, I'm sorry retailers but if you're gonna be little swines and charge more than a PS3 and XBOX slim you can shove your console where the sun doesn't shine.
I feel sorry for everyone buying. I wish no one would buy then they would be forced to lower the prices.
Translate US price to UK pounds then it's around £150. And it's even easier to ship to UK than US. No fucking excuse.
Should be literally £150 not a penny more.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Fuck it, I'm sorry retailers but if you're gonna be little swines and charge more than a PS3 and XBOX slim you can shove your console where the sun doesn't shine.
I feel sorry for everyone buying. I wish no one would buy then they would be forced to lower the prices.
Translate US price to UK pounds then it's around £150. And it's even easier to ship to UK than US. No fucking excuse.

Would you rather of the 3DS never be announced or released? If you don't want it or you don't think it's worth it then don't complain. It's an expensive thing to make currently and i'm sure that the price will go down in like 2 years. For me I think it's worth it and i'm getting it release date. But remember making things is not cheap. Remember what playstation did with the PS3, it was expensive as hell and they never even made a profit off the original system.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm starting to see a lack of incentive to pre-ordering. $250 is manageable (though I wish it was a little less), but they made no mention of what games will be available from day 1 of the 3DS being sold (outside of Japan). All they gave us was a number that will be ready within the "launch window", which could possibly mean that there won't be any games available the moment the hardware can be sold.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gamerjr said:
DeadLocked said:

Would you rather of the 3DS never be announced or released? If you don't want it or you don't think it's worth it then don't complain. It's an expensive thing to make currently and i'm sure that the price will go down in like 2 years. For me I think it's worth it and i'm getting it release date. But remember making things is not cheap. Remember what playstation did with the PS3, it was expensive as hell and they never even made a profit off the original system.

PS3 original price was just as bad as this.
The fact is, 3DS can be manufactured, shipped to and sold in U.S.A for roughly £150, when in the UK it costs £70 more?
I was going to buy it, and I wouldn't complain if it was same for U.S.A and UK and other EU countries but are they taking the mick?
It's not even Nintendo's fault it's retailers for being greedy knowing early adopters will buy anything no matter what the cost.
Remember, they find it reasonable to sell in US for around a hundred dollars cheaper than here.

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
So, I'm starting to see a lack of incentive to pre-ordering. $250 is manageable (though I wish it was a little less), but they made no mention of what games will be available from day 1 of the 3DS being sold (outside of Japan). All they gave us was a number that will be ready within the "launch window", which could possibly mean that there won't be any games available the moment the hardware can be sold.

I agree.
So may as well wait and see what bundle offers are up from the stores and whatnot.
Or wait til the 1st party releases are out and see if they will get some bundle too.
Cos i don't see the point of rushing to buy one, and even more so should they decide to make another revision of the 3DS.
So yeh

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
void03 said:
DiscostewSM said:

I agree.
So may as well wait and see what bundle offers are up from the stores and whatnot.
Or wait til the 1st party releases are out and see if they will get some bundle too.
Cos i don't see the point of rushing to buy one, and even more so should they decide to make another revision of the 3DS.
So yeh

Well, there is still incentive, but very little for me. Gamestop in-store has been doing pre-orders for $25/$50 for it, but checking the website shows pre-ordering for the entire cost. Think if I go into a store, I could still pre-order for $25/$50? My next check won't be until Friday, but I have some money on me atm, but not enough to cover the entire cost.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Celice said:

Yeah! Damn Nintendo for not letting you turn the 3D off!!! Oh, wait....

Not making fun of you, but seriously, if it's in 3D, and you can turn it off, what are you mad about? That they included 3D in the first place?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
QUOTE said:

Yeah. From day 1, Nintendo has been doing this to the disabled community. From the moment they introduced the NES and Gameboy Color, they've been screwing over color blind or deficient people. Why couldn't Nintendo just leave their consoles black and white? Maybe they could even have made games that only produce sound, so blind people can play them. It's only fair.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
TwinRetro said:
Celice said:

Not making fun of you, but seriously, if it's in 3D, and you can turn it off, what are you mad about? That they included 3D in the first place?
I think he means the fact that not everyone can walk. Bye Play Coins!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
TwinRetro said:
Celice said:

If that person has a sibling that can walk, they can use them to get play coins from walking instead, it's cruel but it works.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
TwinRetro said:
Celice said:

shake the 3ds, put it on the dryer, ask someone to walk around with it when youre in school or work...or just stop bitching

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played