• Replies 1,247
  • Likes 38

What do you think about this "hack"?

• Total voters

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I'm new to forum but I've been reading it for sometime now and I've got couple questions. I'm interested in buying a 3DS XL and a Gateway flashcart but Nintendo doesn't have a reseller in Turkey so only way for me to buy it ordering online. I found one on amazon and they ship to Turkey. So here comes my questions ; Is there a way to determine if this product is compatible with Gateway? Is the gateway process reversible? Say i want to update my firmware to the latest nintendo software. Can i use any MicroSD card with this product?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Hello guys, I'm new to forum but I've been reading it for sometime now and I've got couple questions. I'm interested in buying a 3DS XL and a Gateway flashcart but Nintendo doesn't have a reseller in Turkey so only way for me to buy it ordering online. I found one on amazon and they ship to Turkey. So here comes my questions ; Is there a way to determine if this product is compatible with Gateway? Is the gateway process reversible? Say i want to update my firmware to the latest nintendo software. Can i use any MicroSD card with this product?
That is 100% not compatible with GW. Black starts with firm 5.1 iirc.

Check this site for compatibility cues:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_ha...the_System_version_before_buying_a_new_3DS.3F
You might just have to google "ebay 3dsxl 4.5" for a compatible console since you can't check bar codes.

Any reputable microSD brand should be fine, but remember 3ds games average about 1 GB each.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
That is 100% not compatible with GW. Black starts with firm 5.1 iirc.

Check this site for compatibility cues:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_ha...the_System_version_before_buying_a_new_3DS.3F
You might just have to google "ebay 3dsxl 4.5" for a compatible console since you can't check bar codes.

Any reputable microSD brand should be fine, but remember 3ds games average about 1 GB each.

Thank you for your answer. Would this one be compatible? It says '4.5 NTSC SW11 SW12 Gateway' on the title. Does that mean is the product already flashed ?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Thank you for your answer. Would this one be compatible? It says '4.5 NTSC SW11 SW12 Gateway' on the title. Does that mean is the product already flashed ?
1. Yes.
2. Not really, it just means that it can work with gateway since the firmware is 4.5 or under.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.