Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
Can we please stop saying Japoneez now? Someone's bound to be insulted sooner or later.

Eh, sorry. Didn't know it was offensive.

Anyways, since some people here might not click at the official site for the conference and see the stream link, here is it.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
Small question. Will the conference be in english or in japanese?
Japoneez. Since it's held in Japan. xD

Get this, the conference will be in Japoneez but the news will be in English right here at the temp.

Oh boy. Gonna love listening to random japanese sentences at midnight while drinking some coffee and reading offtopic things people gonna post in this thread during the conferences.
tpi.gif
I'll be catching early morning ZzzZZz's and later wake up to visit my University for 15mins, come back home and read the news. 3DS news that is. World news sux.

Btw it's Japoneez
wink.gif
(Japanese is old way of saying)

JAP0N33Z. I like it.

Any predictions for tonight?
Ok machomuu, please is enough to convince me to stop.

Predictions, predictions? Hmm...
unsure.gif

- Pokemon Generations (Please all 5 regions
ohnoes.png
, last region would be the only one with Elite 8, 8 as in, the first 4 will be the Champions of previous regions, the other 4 will be the default black n white, and last champion)
- TWEWY 2 (Nomura will work on it after KH 3D so yeah)
- GTA Chinatown Wars 2 (
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

- Metroid 3DS
- F-Zero

Now I ain't saying I predict all to be revealed, or w/e. But personally I want an F-Zero reboot...

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Snailface said:
I hope Ninty has a surprise download when they start the Conference. I love it when they do that.
yay3ds.png

As long as it's not a new OFW.
ph34r.gif
ohnoes.png
Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 demo. Imagine.

D

Deleted_171835

Some crappy bingo card that I neglected to finish.
eWC6D.jpg

And I'm willing to bet that Nintendo is going to reveal a 3DS redesign.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:

Get this, the conference will be in Japoneez but the news will be in English right here at the temp.

Oh boy. Gonna love listening to random japanese sentences at midnight while drinking some coffee and reading offtopic things people gonna post in this thread during the conferences.
tpi.gif
I'll be catching early morning ZzzZZz's and later wake up to visit my University for 15mins, come back home and read the news. 3DS news that is. World news sux.

Btw it's Japoneez
wink.gif

JAP0N33Z. I like it.

unsure.gif

ohnoes.png
, last region would be the only one with Elite 8, 8 as in, the first 4 will be the Champions of previous regions, the other 4 will be the default black n white, and last champion)
- GTA Chinatown Wars 2 (
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

- Metroid 3DS
- F-Zero

Now I ain't saying I predict all to be revealed, or w/e. But personally I want an F-Zero reboot...

Maybe F-Zero is coming. I'm sure it's coming to the 3DS sooner or later, And it's perfect it.
If you watch the 3DS promo trailer again, you'll see that an arwing appeared (SF643D), Link's Sword (OoT3D), the arrows (AR Card minigames?) and the red shell (MK3D) appeared. The only things remaining in there are the DK Barrels and the Maxim Tomato, so I think they will be announcing DKCR2 for the 3DS and a new Kirby game for the 3DS.

So yeah, Kirby 3D, DKCR2, Luigi's mansion release date, more 1st party games release date and the announcement of a new 1st party game, a big one. Oh yeah, and the 2nd analog stick. No 3DS redesign.

EDIT: Forgot about Pikmin 3DS.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but...

Monday, September 12, 2011 at 8:00:00 PM - PDT
Monday, September 12, 2011 at 9:00:00 PM - MDT
Monday, September 12, 2011 at 10:00:00 PM - CDT
Monday, September 12, 2011 at 11:00:00 PM - EDT

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:

tpi.gif

Btw it's Japoneez
wink.gif

JAP0N33Z. I like it.

unsure.gif

ohnoes.png
- GTA Chinatown Wars 2 (
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

- Metroid 3DS
- F-Zero

Maybe F-Zero is coming. I'm sure it's coming to the 3DS sooner or later, And it's perfect it.
If you watch the 3DS promo trailer again, you'll see that an arwing appeared (SF643D), Link's Sword (OoT3D), the arrows (AR Card minigames?) and the red shell (MK3D) appeared. The only things remaining in there are the DK Barrels and the Maxim Tomato, so I think they will be announcing DKCR2 for the 3DS and a new Kirby game for the 3DS.

So yeah, Kirby 3D, DKCR2, Luigi's mansion release date, more 1st party games release date and the announcement of a new 1st party game, a big one. Oh yeah, and the 2nd analog stick. No 3DS redesign.

EDIT: Forgot about Pikmin 3DS.
I hope F-Zero gets announced.

Anyways it's late, I'll go sleep now, night

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
SamAsh07 said:
chemistryfreak said:
chris888222 said:
12PM Japan Time? That means 11 am here.

Darn, school's on.

I might be able to make it...will have to see how long the project meeting will take for me
frown.gif

Project meeting starts at 10am.
I'm at home, but 12pm there is 6am here. Can't be bothered to wake up early to stream a conference that I won't understand anyways
rolleyes.gif

we will both watch and enjoy the conference in the morning
rofl.gif

hope for more online features for 3DS voice chat ,text chat, sending messages , leaderboard
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1