Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fgghjjkll said:
Shuji1987 said:
fgghjjkll said:
Shuji1987 said:
Jeesh, the amount of negativity from people.. what's the fuck up?!

The Nintendo 3DS won't get a redesign (atleast not in the near future) and it's far from dead. Last time I checked, there are atleast 50 titles being shown off @ TGS for the 3DS, which is more then double the amount any other console/handheld gets (also beating iPhone/Android
wink.gif
).

So fucking enjoy the conference and be amazed with what they'll show you!
Sure, there were 50 games shown of at TGS at the time, but I won't be surprised if the developers suddenly cancel those projects. This may be the next virtual boy, only that it sold more.
I was talking about the upcomming TGS, not the last one. So that should indicate atleast that developers have an enormous amount of faith in the system.
Okay, the developers have some sort of faith in the system, but what about the consumers and investors? If Nintendo don't pull any amazing titles soon, the 3DS is a dead system.
Starfox? Super Mario 3D Land? Mario Kart? Kid Icarus? Sonic? Then next year Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, RE Revelations ... and who knows what else is awaiting us next year...

I remember the DS was in a similar situation in its first year. Most people said "no good games" and "touch screen" gimmicky and the PSP sold better in the first year. And look where the DS is now. So don't panic guys, it all will be good
wink.gif

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if it's been discussed yet, but I highly highly doubt Nintendo will announce or even hint at a hardware revision at this event. SImply because they're going to push out a new flame red 3DS on the 9th in the states, and holding an event on the 12th where they announce a new one coming out soon - poor sales. Nintendo has learned from the 3DS and they'll do whatever is necessary to make people buy it or buy more and doing something of this nature would be a horrible horrible idea.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
kthnxshwn said:
Don't know if it's been discussed yet, but I highly highly doubt Nintendo will announce or even hint at a hardware revision at this event. SImply because they're going to push out a new flame red 3DS on the 9th in the states, and holding an event on the 12th where they announce a new one coming out soon - poor sales. Nintendo has learned from the 3DS and they'll do whatever is necessary to make people buy it or buy more and doing something of this nature would be a horrible horrible idea.
This this.

The analog accessory maybe - but new console? No way. The flare red 3DS will be killed.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
kthnxshwn said:
This this.

The analog accessory maybe - but new console? No way. The flare red 3DS will be killed.
To be honest, anyone with a half a brain wouldn't believe those rumours. Think in business terms, you would want to sell out your current product during Xmas period. Say if the new hardware wouldn't be out till next summer, why the heck do you want to ruin your current and upcoming sales by announcing a product that isn't coming out anytime soon and which most definitely hamper your sales.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:
kthnxshwn said:
This this.

To be honest, anyone with a half a brain wouldn't believe those rumours. Think in business terms, you would want to sell out your current product during Xmas period. Say if the new hardware wouldn't be out till next summer, why the heck do you want to ruin your current and upcoming sales by announcing a product that isn't coming out anytime soon and which most definitely hamper your sales.
Not saying a new one coming, but what stopping them releasing the new product like .... tomorrow.
laugh.gif

If they have a ready new product, no need to wait for the summer. Just announce and release.

Can't wait for this thing. (Conference)

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
heartgold said:
chris888222 said:
kthnxshwn said:
This this.

Not saying a new one coming, but what stopping them releasing the new product like .... tomorrow.
laugh.gif

If they have a ready new product, no need to wait for the summer. Just announce and release.

Can't wait for this thing. (Conference)

I'm sure everyone wants to purchase a new model after 6 months.
happy.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a Flame Red 3DS pre-ordered on Amazon since the first day it was announced and price-cut to $169. I really, really wanted a 3DS in a flashy color, AND the price was cut... perfect time to buy!

I just got wind of this "hardware conference" a few days ago and instantly cancelled that pre-order. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Not this time, you hardware revising, redesigning mother fluffers...
mad.gif

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
I had a Flame Red 3DS pre-ordered on Amazon since the first day it was announced and price-cut to $169. I really, really wanted a 3DS in a flashy color, AND the price was cut... perfect time to buy!

I just got wind of this "hardware conference" a few days ago and instantly cancelled that pre-order. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Not this time, you hardware revising, redesigning mother fluffers...
mad.gif
haha.... exactly why they wont be having a hardware revision.... you just did what we are all talking about.... you just chose to not buy the red 3ds.... why would that make any sense...... derp derp derp.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
I dont understand why the 3ds even needs a second analogue the original psp never had one and all the games on it played fine and the original ds's didnt even have one and only had a dpad and they were all great too! I dont get it
unsure.gif

Im looking forward to this arvo where we find out hopefully about a new IP

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
chemistryfreak said:
chris888222 said:
12PM Japan Time? That means 11 am here.

Darn, school's on.

I might be able to make it...will have to see how long the project meeting will take for me
frown.gif

Project meeting starts at 10am.
I'm at home, but 12pm there is 6am here. Can't be bothered to wake up early to stream a conference that I won't understand anyways
rolleyes.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ssx9 said:
Small question. Will the conference be in english or in japanese?
Japoneez. Since it's held in Japan. xD

Get this, the conference will be in Japoneez but the news will be in English right here at the temp.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:

Get this, the conference will be in Japoneez but the news will be in English right here at the temp.

Oh boy. Gonna love listening to random japanese sentences at midnight while drinking some coffee and reading offtopic things people gonna post in this thread during the conferences.
tpi.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:

Oh boy. Gonna love listening to random japanese sentences at midnight while drinking some coffee and reading offtopic things people gonna post in this thread during the conferences.
tpi.gif
I'll be catching early morning ZzzZZz's and later wake up to visit my University for 15mins, come back home and read the news. 3DS news that is. World news sux.

Btw it's Japoneez
wink.gif
(Japanese is old way of saying)

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Sorry,but no. These games(nes and gameboy) are good quality games.

Saying they should be a dollar. Is like saying Mario and such, have the same quality as iphone games
like angry birds, which is pretty wrong and sad really.

Um, you can buy most of these games cheaper on physical media than what Nintendo are charging for files they have had sitting on their computers for 20 years already.

You seriously think you are getting a good deal on something that they have almost no cost in giving you?

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Ssx9 said:

tpi.gif
I'll be catching early morning ZzzZZz's and later wake up to visit my University for 15mins, come back home and read the news. 3DS news that is. World news sux.

Btw it's Japoneez
wink.gif
(Japanese is old way of saying)

JAP0N33Z. I like it.

Any predictions for tonight?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol