Nintendo 3DS can't connect to internet

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by Mariemario, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Mariemario
    OP

Mariemario Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2018
    Indonesia
    Hi guys! I have an old japanese 3ds. I successfully switch it into 11.5 U with region changing method. I alse installed eshop and unknown tickets from ctr_tickets from Godmode using FBI as the guide instructed (3ds.guide). But I can't connect it to internet via android tether. I want to update it to the latest firmware and install freeshop. I have changed my android wifi setting from WPA 2K to none but to no avail.

Attached Files:

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    Do you have another access point? Also 3ds supports none and WEP for securities. If anything try to reset both your 3ds internet options and restart the android device and try once more.

3. Mariemario
    OP

Mariemario Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2018
    Indonesia
    My phone only has WPA2PSK and none options unfortunately. I also have 3ds XL that has freeshop on it; installed it several weeks ago and uses the same connection. It also cannot connect to the internet, while it could before and I could download a game. It is maybe the carrier problem. Thanks for your help! I live in a rural area, some slight weather disturbance really affects the carrier.