Nintendo 2DS turn on problem [USING A9LH]

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Mana_Nightos, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Mana_Nightos
    OP

Mana_Nightos Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2016
    United Kingdom
    So recently I got a dsiware game, 'Jagged Alliance' on my modded 2ds with a9lh and luma cfw that I put into the system's NAND. Using dsiware hax on jagged alliance EU (yes, that's a thing))

This says just sudokuhax on the thumbnail but if you open it in YouTube then you'll see it also says jagged alliance. I managed to get the rxtools downgrade utility working, but it DID change the jagged alliance icon and name on the home menu to 'legends of exidia' after a few reboots (because it's simply just the hacked legends of exidia files in the jagged alliance directory :P) I wanted to use the dsiware hax method to transfer that game over to my N3DS but every time I try to turn on the 2DS when the SD card is out, the blue power light turns on then turns off again. I can't even get into the luma config, but it works fine when I put it back in again. I don't have a clue as to whether this is due to the dsiware or something completely different. Any suggestions? I'll be really grateful if someone has a solution for this.

Thanks in advance!

2. Mana_Nightos
    OP

Mana_Nightos Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2016
    United Kingdom
    *sigh* I should've never bothered to post this xD Oh well, may as well tell everybody who is encountering the same or similar problems to me. I found out the solution, so if anybody wants to know then check your CTR NAND directory in fbi. if it doesn't have the arm9loaderhax file then it won't load. if you can't get access to the 3ds even with an sd card in so you can't access the CTR NAND, then check for the arm9loaderhax file in your sd card.

Put simply, if the arm9loaderhax file is in either the CTR NAND, SD Card or both then the 3DS should work.