Hacking ninjhax 2.0 and sky3ds

qagen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed ninjhax 2.0 and now I have access to homebrew channel. is there a way to play Fire emblem if ? I have a sky3ds too and my FW is 9.8. if yes, is there a possible way to play the translated one?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you still cannot play Fire Emblem without gateway / cfw. It's a problem with Sky3ds' template, not the region free / four.

Weposkonis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you still cannot play Fire Emblem without gateway / cfw. It's a problem with Sky3ds' template, not the region free / four.

But the normal, untranslated Fire Emblem If game still works? If I update my 3DS to the newest version 9.9, and install this ninjhax 2.0 thing, will it still run? Sorry for the stupid questions, just wanting to make sure I can still play it.

thinhvnn

Trophies
XP
Country
But the normal, untranslated Fire Emblem If game still works? If I update my 3DS to the newest version 9.9, and install this ninjhax 2.0 thing, will it still run? Sorry for the stupid questions, just wanting to make sure I can still play it.
Not now,It will work soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o