Gaming Ninjatown

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheating make game boring
tongue.gif

I used to quite like pokemon diamond but then after i got the software let i make any pokemon i want, the game became damn boring..

Dead Ghost

Trophies
XP
Country
dipper145 said:
I am having trouble on the level where you get.. earth ninjas? mountain ninjas? Something like that, you just get them and I just can't seem to beat the level.. any tips?
Same here.
frown.gif
It's the first level when you get the mountain ninjas. I can't finish it! The mountain ninjas are very pricey and die fast (and it's odd, because they have a big life number). By wave 10 they send me lvl 5 fat demons and they assimilate me.
unsure.gif
Any tips? I've tried upgrading the mountain ninjas, but they still die fast and it's not enough.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Dead Ghost said:
dipper145 said:
I am having trouble on the level where you get.. earth ninjas? mountain ninjas? Something like that, you just get them and I just can't seem to beat the level.. any tips?
Same here.
frown.gif
It's the first level when you get the mountain ninjas. I can't finish it! The mountain ninjas are very pricey and die fast (and it's odd, because they have a big life number). By wave 10 they send me lvl 5 fat demons and they assimilate me.
unsure.gif
Any tips? I've tried upgrading the mountain ninjas, but they still die fast and it's not enough.

Again, I think using the Business Ninjas helped out alot. The trick is spreading out your main sources of attack (those that deal greater amounts of damage).

With business ninja's being placed at the front and middle of the group of huts, they're able to slow down most of the enemies, allowing more time for your stronger ninja's to attack. The main issue I found initially was having the enemies escape past the stronger units - so this trick allowed enough time for all to be killed before that would happen.

Which ninja's you use as your main source of attack is up to you (tbh I don't remember who I used, it was nearly 3 months ago afterall) but the black and yellow ninja's in particular are a good bet for the tougher enemies later on. Other ninja's such as the white ninja's are also helpful (along with any other air based ninja for the flying enemies) but make sure that you set a few of those support huts that increase cookies earned and increase your power meter at a faster rate (next to the huts that get the most kills).

If going for an A rank, you may want to add an extra set of business ninja's at the end of your group just in case a couple of enemy units slip past and don't be afraid to use your "special powers" on the moving units rather then the one by the gate. Just don't use it too often and use it for the later enemy sets only.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
raylgo,
you think too much about naruto
smile.gif
at least this ninjatown ... the ninjas won't have the power to wipe out one whole village with a blast (refer to the newest episode) or armed with guided missles

it depends on how you use sniper... i normally have 3-4 of them (mixed with 2 green, 1 white and 1 red or 2 green and 2 red) on the first few slots... (different combinations depends on needs) and 2 ground fighters (mostly business)...
smile.gif
and 99% of time they could not go through my first wall of defense with max upgrade
smile.gif

BiboPenta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got an A on NTSE Plaza?!? How can i get an A ?!?!
frown.gif

EDIT - Well i got an A on that one. All A's now up to the lava mountain levels, i'll get around to it tomorrow.

EDIT 2 - ALL A's YEAH !!!!!! Here's to Hoping for a sequel on the DS, not the next gen nintendo handheld.

NDSkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game's too short so i play for max cookies. my favorite level is the oven's chamber, the big boss stage...

apparently, any cookies won using the spinning wheel do not go toward your cookies earned count, otherwise it'd be way over 10k cookies.

4069791829_107d364041_o.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn