Ninjala delayed to next month due to COVID-19

iNklxEj.png

Those excited for Ninjala will have to wait just a little while longer to experience the game. The upcoming free-to-play Nintendo Switch title won't be able to make its planned release date, as the development schedule has been impacted by COVID-19. While Ninjala's release might have been pushed back, the delay is a short one, taking the original launch of May 28th and moving it to June 25th. If you haven't yet heard of Ninjala, it's an online competitive battle royale game that pits players against each other as different types of ninja that use bubble gum to fight with.

GungHo Online Entertainment, Inc. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director, President and CEO: Kazuki Morishita, hereinafter GungHo) is announcing that the release date of the battle ninja gum action game “Ninjala” for the Nintendo Switch™ will be postponed from May 28, 2020 to June 25, 2020* due to the influence of COVID-19. “Ninjala” is a battle ninja gum action game where players can enjoy free-roaming 3D action battles in stages that allow for movement in all directions, whether running along walls or fighting in mid-air. Using height differences to their full advantage, players engage in fierce battles using various weapons and powerful ninjutsu techniques. We are sorry for worrying everyone who look forward to releasing of this title. We continuously prevent the spread of COVID-19 and develop this game.

:arrow: Source

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is free to play, and I still want to pirate it. There's literally no reason to delay a digital-only game.
Because it's not finished yet.
It can't be finished on time because the devs need to stay the hell home, making coordinated development harder.

Reactions: astrocapsule

BraveDragonWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaming events will be taking place online due to COVID-19

Final Fantasy Advent Children Remake will be delayed due to COVID-19

Me taking a sh*t will take place online due to COVID-19...

My life will be delayed due to the COVID-19...

Uughhh...

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind