Gaming Ninja Reflex for Wii

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wii Sports meets Brain Age in this quirky ninja-themed mini-game extravaganza.

We've all wanted to be a ninja at one point or another...run away from home and train with a martial arts guru. It'd be cool, right? Well, now your Ninja dreams will come true. In fact, you don't even have to get off the couch because Ninja Reflex is a game for the entire family to enjoy coming in March 2008 to the Nintendo Wii and DS.

GamePro Link to Ninja Reflex

I wonder how this will turn out
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a DSI game but kinda prettier.

Oh yeah EA are doing this tour around the UK showing off their Nintendo titles, they were at Lakeside yesterday and they had the developers of the DS games there and of course some dumb blonde bints who had even less idea what to do in a game than the people trying them out. Every title I saw was basically crap apart from Fifa '08!

I asked a developer if they even spent time on the games and he looked really hurt, he said they worked long hours to make these games and they have to work within a short time frame of a few months with a small team and that some games didn't even have much in the way of support. I did request a new Desert Strike game and Road Rash and he said that we might here something about Road Rash later in the year which was nice of him to say.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm kind of tired of all the mini-game fests the Wii seems to be offering lately. I want more games for the hardcore, such as myself.

- Fitzy

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm kind of tired of all the mini-game fests the Wii seems to be offering lately. I want more games for the hardcore, such as myself.

- Fitzy
I think we all are, theres a few of them released every week. I was hoping that the bad sales of most of them would mean that we'd get less but we get more.
frown.gif

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game does look interesting. I like the idea that instead of catching flies with chopsticks by pressing the A button, they make you "pinch" the A & B buttons together - seems more realistic. I also like that the ninja star throwing requires you to lock onto a target first and then you have to make the throwing motion, and your speed of the ninja star is determined by the speed of your motion.. If not, it would most likely be similar to target shooting on Wii Play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2