Ninja Reflex for Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by TGBoy, Dec 6, 2007.

Dec 6, 2007

Ninja Reflex for Wii by TGBoy at 8:11 PM (867 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. TGBoy
    OP

Member TGBoy GBAtemp Regular

Kuwait
    Wii Sports meets Brain Age in this quirky ninja-themed mini-game extravaganza.

We've all wanted to be a ninja at one point or another...run away from home and train with a martial arts guru. It'd be cool, right? Well, now your Ninja dreams will come true. In fact, you don't even have to get off the couch because Ninja Reflex is a game for the entire family to enjoy coming in March 2008 to the Nintendo Wii and DS.

GamePro Link to Ninja Reflex

I wonder how this will turn out [​IMG]

2. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    it's from EA, so don't hold much hope for it

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Looks like a DSI game but kinda prettier.

Oh yeah EA are doing this tour around the UK showing off their Nintendo titles, they were at Lakeside yesterday and they had the developers of the DS games there and of course some dumb blonde bints who had even less idea what to do in a game than the people trying them out. Every title I saw was basically crap apart from Fifa '08!

I asked a developer if they even spent time on the games and he looked really hurt, he said they worked long hours to make these games and they have to work within a short time frame of a few months with a small team and that some games didn't even have much in the way of support. I did request a new Desert Strike game and Road Rash and he said that we might here something about Road Rash later in the year which was nice of him to say.

4. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm kind of tired of all the mini-game fests the Wii seems to be offering lately. I want more games for the hardcore, such as myself.

- Fitzy

5. slvrdrgn123

Member slvrdrgn123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Only 6 minigames? Maybe it'll only be $20-$30...

6. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I think we all are, theres a few of them released every week. I was hoping that the bad sales of most of them would mean that we'd get less but we get more. [​IMG]

7. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    That's my hope.

I watched some footage of the Gamespot boys playing it on their show, On The Spot, and it actually looks very fun -- some mini games more than others, of course. If they present it as a budget title, I'll definitely pick up a copy.

8. pimpyT

Member pimpyT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This game does look interesting. I like the idea that instead of catching flies with chopsticks by pressing the A button, they make you "pinch" the A & B buttons together - seems more realistic. I also like that the ninja star throwing requires you to lock onto a target first and then you have to make the throwing motion, and your speed of the ninja star is determined by the speed of your motion.. If not, it would most likely be similar to target shooting on Wii Play.