Nike “Nintendo” Air Max Terra Ninety Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcp2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You may remember me postin the Air Max BW's, they were a sexy pair of creps. Now these, these are snail turds.

In conjunction with the recent release of the “Nintendo” themed Air Max BW’s will be the second shoe in the pack in the form of a hybrid Air Max model. Along with the obvious Terra Humara references we see hints of the Air Max 90 and full length Max Air midsoles much like the ones originally seen on the Griffey GD II model. Along with the BW’s, these are now available at select retailers including Rock Paper Scissors.

Retail $130

nike-nintendo-air-max-hybrid-1.jpg

nike-nintendo-air-max-hybrid-2.jpg

Nike “Nintendo” Air Max BW topic

Source

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No offence, but why do you care so much about trainers?
You just a did a step-by-step analysis of a shoe :\.

Agreed though, these don't look that great, especially with that price tag. I wouldn't go for trainers like this anyway tbh.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
130 dollars for a shoe made by little girls in china for a dollar a shoe.
Nike is always a rip off.

Price it at thirty bucks and stick a wiimote in it and then I might considering wasting money on it.
Till then, its crap in my eyes.

Though I wouldn't pay more than possibly twenty five bucks on a pair of shoes anyway.
I just tear em up till their nothing. If I got shoes for looks I wouldn't be able to wear em.
Not to mention, why the hell would someone pay a hundred thirty bucks on a shoe when they could buy a much more usefull and stylish DS lite for the same price? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.