ROM Hack Ni No Kuni - English Patch Requirements

macbill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Guys!

Good day! i would like to ask about the tools that are required for creating a patch for ni no kuni? i would like to translate this game but i dont have any applications that i need to create a patch. Please help me out with this guys!

Thank you! :)

pleonex

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
You will need my set of tools (in fact now it's only one). With that you can export and import everything (text, image, fonts...).
I will free it when the Spanish translation is finished (very soon). Anyway, if you want to translate the game to English, there is already a translation team doing that, you can join us!

kosterix

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
A hex editor, and Tinke (which includes a hex editor too).
that does not work. Tried it, even when replacing a character. Resulting NDS file won't run.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You will need my set of tools (in fact now it's only one). With that you can export and import everything (text, image, fonts...).
I will free it when the Spanish translation is finished (very soon). Anyway, if you want to translate the game to English, there is already a translation team doing that, you can join us!

OK the spanish is finished. So free it please.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
everything are already free, and released.
you just bumped a very old thread and begging for something already released in another, more recent, thread.
the english team is using these tools.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Anjiera

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN