OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today i saw this on the news

QUOTE said:
Several months ago the NFL lockout started. Alot of rumons got sent around that is was about the players hearing about a surplus and wanting that money. We all know that that isnt true. All the NFL players are payed a balls ton of money already, why on earth would the greedy sacks of crap want more money?

So what really happened?

Apparently all the teams got locked out of all of the football stadiums simultaneously. All of the keys to the arenas had been lost.

"This is terrbile. How are we ever going to play again?"
-Anon football player

But not to worry. Monday of this week the janitor for the stadium, Rip Van Winkle, woke from his off season nap, a few months too late.
The season will start as soon as the fields can be fixed up and teams start practice again.

Also RVW will have to find another job, as he was promptly fired after shamefully handing over the keys to the fields.

Damn, thats gotta be the biggest key ring EVER.
excl.gif
Source

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There's a link in my post but that stupid auto-resize feature is messing with it. The alot comes from this blog, and I googled "rumon" and got that bottle thing, I have no idea what it is but it has "rumon" on it. So I shooped the bottle onto the alot and got an "alot of rumons."

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holified 2x said:
LETS GO BENGALS

And this is one of the NFL things that has ruined Rugby League since the Superleague started up. Stupid fucking nonsensical names that have nothing to do with the team or local area.

Do you have a total lack of local players in NFL clubs?

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Holified 2x said:
LETS GO BENGALS

And this is one of the NFL things that has ruined Rugby League since the Superleague started up. Stupid fucking nonsensical names that have nothing to do with the team or local area.

Do you have a total lack of local players in NFL clubs?
wow dude harsh
unsure.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry mate. But if it makes you feel any better I'm a bitter, nasty, cynical person when it comes down to team sports and the stupid amounts of money involved and how it's ruining them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y