Hacking News: New Stargate 3DS flashcart

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
time or money, time to install a game or money to buy a game on a system ya dirty pirates can't pirate games on yet, yo ho ho patience is a virtue

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
80$ BAHAHAHAHA.... you're kidding right?
This piece of crap isn't worth it.

People say "Oh I can just copy it over" yeah, fine. Let's then factor in that first you must find the game online (or dump it? Right?), download it and hopefully get good speeds, then unpack it and then transfer over.

Freeshop? Click download, wait. Tada!
CIAngel, same thing.

GW cheat system is on the way out. As I stated before the interface that @Nanquitas is making will make it obsolete. CTRFrameWork will kill the final reason why to get a Gateway over a CFW.
People save your money, buy a game you actually like and wish to support the developer instead.

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
80$ BAHAHAHAHA.... you're kidding right?
This piece of crap isn't worth it.

People say "Oh I can just copy it over" yeah, fine. Let's then factor in that first you must find the game online (or dump it? Right?), download it and hopefully get good speeds, then unpack it and then transfer over.

Freeshop? Click download, wait. Tada!
CIAngel, same thing.

GW cheat system is on the way out. As I stated before the interface that @Nanquitas is making will make it obsolete. CTRFrameWork will kill the final reason why to get a Gateway over a CFW.
People save your money, buy a game you actually like and wish to support the developer instead.
The Chinese shill and some other people saying that you only need to "drag and drop" are also spreading misinformation, as it is a Sky3DS clone that needs to be reprogrammed for each and every new game you put on it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Chinese shill and some other people saying that you only need to "drag and drop" are also spreading misinformation, as it is a Sky3DS clone that needs to be reprogrammed for each and every new game you put on it.

Its a shame its not drag and drop.

IDK why but ive always collected R4/sky/gateway cards (i have heaps of them) but I also use A9LH rarely.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This cart is a decent deal compared to the sky 3ds+ as it is $10 cheaper has an updated design support for ds games and ntrboothax, this would cost another $25 because normally you would need to get a separate DS flashcard, and then you have some built in emulators not sure how good they are though.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This cart is a decent deal compared to the sky 3ds+ as it is $10 cheaper has an updated design support for ds games and ntrboothax, this would cost another $25 because normally you would need to get a separate DS flashcard, and then you have some built in emulators not sure how good they are though.
Once you have an NTRBoothax compatible preflashed DS flashcart there's no need for a Sky3DS. So comparing the price to a Sky3DS doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: some1ne

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you have an NTRBoothax compatible preflashed DS flashcart there's no need for a Sky3DS. So comparing the price to a Sky3DS doesn't make much sense.
I compared it to a sky 3ds as this is what it is replacing but it is not worth it but that one site offers .3ds file downloads with Google drive which is faster for me than freeshop (as Google servers seem to be faster than Nintendo's for me) but they do offer cias so you can just use those instead

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
About spreading misinformation... :D

Reactions: Arck

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, NTR's cheat functionality shits all over Gateway's now thanks to @Nanquitas tireless efforts (and I say this as a Gateway owner).
Nah sadly it only work with a plugin, booting NTR and putting a plugin in a folder is not better than a menu that can be toggled and work with any games without plugins.

I say that honestly, if only there was a way to use a menu like that on a CFW (luma dev are not ok apparently) without a plugin, I would put my Gateway in a trash.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you link us a thread to that?
I didn't think that was out yet?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/zelda-oot-cheats-plugin.422574/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nah it's not like that anymore, it's simply drag&drop your .3ds in your micro sd, for Sky3DS+

Reactions: nccom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY