News from Nintendo Fall Conference

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
3,887
Reaction score
8
Trophies
1
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
747
Country
Brazil
I was going to create a new topic for each of them like I did for Fire Emblem.. but.. there's so much. Summarizing:

Games Announced:
Fire Emblem DS, Super Mario Stadium Baseball (Wii), Moster Hunter 3 (Wii)
Exclusive WiiWare titles : Dr. Mario Wii, Pokemon Farm, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Little King and the Promised Country, Star Soldier R, Bomberman , Mojipittan Wii

- DS demos download service through the Wii announced

- Mario Kart Wii dated for Spring 2008 in Japan. Motorcycles announced!

- WiiFit dated for 12/1 in Japan. 8,800 yen.


Apparently, Capcom canceled PS3's Monster Hunter 3 version for budget reasons. Wii exclusive now.
 
This is exciting!
Pokemon Farm?
I bet you load your Pokemon from your DS to it and keep 'em there?

Mario Kart Wii coming to Japan in Spring '08? It'll be a while before we get it then, but I'm sure it will be well worth it.
 
The Final Fantasy CC WiiWare game will cost 1,500 points in Japan, I'm hoping thats not a reflection on all titles.
 
If it's a complete game (many hours of playing and good game), 1500 points is good for me, not expensive.
I would like real games to be that price
tongue.gif


N64 1000 to 1200
NeoGeo 1200
Wii game 1500
Wii demo (free ?)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted