readtherules.jpg

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Howdy, diabolical-sun! Welcome to the hotel; although, you probably won't enjoy your stay right off the bat, since you mentioned the words 'roms'. The security guards stationed around the hotel respond to that the same way they do to donuts - quickly, and without mercy.
wink.gif
Don't forget to read the rules that were linked, so your stay here is much more enjoyable. If you read the rules, and you read a few other topics, you'll find all the 'roms' you want, but they aren't here. This hotel is clean and legal, no funny business going on here.

Don't forget to check out the pool, the grog @ the bar (watch out for Tempest and Luse!) and the arcade, where I'll hand your arse to you on a gilded platter if you even try and challenge me.

All in all, enjoy your stay, and for goodness sake stay away from hotel security - they're mean when someone has been stealing their donuts.
wink.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm, now I have warning's posted for people to look out for me?

Was it because of that last incident?

I'm sorry, but that new guys was asking for it, all smiley faced and proud to be among us...

Blah, I say…

It's not my fault I'm an innovator and I dubbed him "Piss Midget" and got him drunk, or that he believed me when I said “the toilet water was a magical delicacy only certain members are allowed to partake of”…

It wasn’t Tempest’s and Telvin’s fault for wrapping the guy in tin foil, after all it‘s a great Canadian national pastime...

How were they supposed to know Puck was going to kick him down the grand staircase and at the bottom of it were a bunch of blind children looking for the bathrooms?

What about when dice scream,“ OH, no look !! A big ball of tin foil is going to crush the little blind children!” and then he just ran away…

Just remember though it was qrayzie who picked up all the pieces and put them all in the man sized microwave we have for “ Punishing those who use the word party as a verb”…

What was it you said qrayzie… Something like “ And here I thought tin foil would catch the microwave on fire first, but look it’s human hair… Interesting…”

So all in all diabolical-sun if I were you I’d be wary of any of us, but welcome none the less…
smile.gif

JeX-

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Howdy, diabolical-sun! Welcome to the hotel; although, you probably won't enjoy your stay right off the bat, since you mentioned the words 'roms'. The security guards stationed around the hotel respond to that the same way they do to donuts - quickly, and without mercy.
wink.gif
Don't forget to read the rules that were linked, so your stay here is much more enjoyable. If you read the rules, and you read a few other topics, you'll find all the 'roms' you want, but they aren't here. This hotel is clean and legal, no funny business going on here.

Don't forget to check out the pool, the grog @ the bar (watch out for Tempest and Luse!) and the arcade, where I'll hand your arse to you on a gilded platter if you even try and challenge me.

All in all, enjoy your stay, and for goodness sake stay away from hotel security - they're mean when someone has been stealing their donuts.
wink.gif
Shouldn't this be in the introductions?
wink.gif
(both the topic and all these posts)

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
wow.. I didn't even have to open this, and already I knew just by the topic title he was gonna be asking for roms. So this I say to you:

like imsory we dnt alo rmz n this site!! we r cln and all lgl, sry m8 and i h8 tlkin lk this its annyng so im gna stp now XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    hello? anyone alive here?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm dead inside
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i dont want to sound silly, but im kind of lost, im new to this community and i have a lot of question and idk where to start
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I watched baby yoda eat frog eggs on mandalorian last night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It is nice and loud and thunder and lightning stormy outside, love it
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Can't wait for the inevitable power outage where it's initially funny because I have half of my apartment on UPSes, then I realize I have literal minutes to start shutting down all of my servers.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not...