cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IBNobody said:
Here's my favorite quote on the the mass population finally figuring out about Ophiuchus and the Zodiac shift:

QUOTE said:
The sidereal zodiac is the zodiac that's changing. If indeed you follow the sidereal zodiac, your sign may change. But CNN makes the point that if you follow your zodiac sign and you're a westerner, you likely used the tropical zodiac. For you it's status quo.

In other words, you blame your glibness on being a Gemini and not on, say, being a jerk? Continue to blame your glibness on being a Gemini. Your sign is still your sign!

"I'm a jerk because I'm a Gemini." "I love water because I'm a Cancer." Astro-nuts are a bunch of new-age idiots.

And me been an Aquarius and thinking it's a bunch of bullshit proves them right because Aquarius's are sceptics....

Grrr.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
peeps actually follow this shit? everyone is different who gives a fuck who is what and what is who and for peeps who actually read their horoscope ZOMG -end
tongue.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But why would this change your sign? Wouldn't this affect readings and stuff and what sign new babies are but not what sign you where born under?

EDIT: And is this why when someone did a "proper" horoscope for me (an ex) it said I was on the cusp between Capricorn and Aquarius when according to the papers I'm a good week into Aquarius?

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To those who cry "astrology is bs blabla" in a way it is. Those daily horoscopes in the newspaper are a bunch of crap. Those phonethings are bullshit aswell

But! Ive had my horoscope done, for free otherwise I wouldnt have done it, and its pretty much spot on about alot of things. And its not power of suggestion since the first time i read it i didnt all add up but now after another 5 years it adds up more and more

I consider myself a Leo/Virgo now... i have traits from both xD

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depravo said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Depravo said:
ProtoKun7 said:
I bet all of those horoscopes and everything will stay the same; it's all snake oil.
Snakebearer oil?
Uh...what?
Ophiuchus is the serpent bearer. Don't tell me that went over your head?
I have no need to follow star signs. Serpens though, that does make sense.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
But! Ive had my horoscope done, for free otherwise I wouldnt have done it, and its pretty much spot on about alot of things. And its not power of suggestion since the first time i read it i didnt all add up but now after another 5 years it adds up more and more

They seem it don't they. There's even fancy looking programmes that do it all for them and write up the "report". I think you might want to read up on something called "cold reading".

But I'll admit the time of year you are born probably could make big differences to your basic character. Especially the more extreme to the North or South you get. Seasons and the amount of daylight you get and societies different activities at certain times of year etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol