Gaming New Xbox Dashboard countdown

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With the announcement the update is now rolling out after a sight delay. Lets countdown until people finally start getting it, right now i'm checking every hour and its now 12:15 pm on Wednesday here in Australia

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Xbox is currently in use as a CD player. If the update's become available here I haven't been notified, but after being part of the beta I can't say I'm too exited for it.

For those who do have it, I don't suppose that, by some miracle, they've actually put the disc in the drive as the main tile on the home screen, instead of a rolling Xbox Marketplace advertisement tile? I honestly don't think they listened to any of the input from the beta users, but one can always dream...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Just got it a day late and loads of the features are missing until later this month and early next year.
Waste of a release all this hype and the best stuff is missing.

Well that fucken sucks balls.

Ya the dash is pretty lame the layout is horrible and like I said before theres so much missing, all I see is Film4, Facebook and Twitter.

popcorn900

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got it a day late and loads of the features are missing until later this month and early next year.
Waste of a release all this hype and the best stuff is missing.

Well that fucken sucks balls.

Ya the dash is pretty lame the layout is horrible and like I said before theres so much missing, all I see is Film4, Facebook and Twitter.
ya the post is pretty lame the text is horrible and like i said before theres so much missing.
oh, thats not the same...........yes it is.
dont get it then......
im a prick. but honest.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this dash is horrible, its gets worse and worse every time they update it
just bring back the first dash or let people choose
isnt this dash made with kinect in mind or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ