Hacking New Wii Exploit Found

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is a way to get homebrew channel loaded on a stock 4.0 Wii, I'll love you forever. Hopefully not a joke, but not getting my hopes up.

I don't have a TehSkeen account...can anyone post the details?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope it's real. OFF TOPIC:This is my 100th post
toot.gif

googjew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
helloforum said:
Arm the Homeless said:
How is my joke STILL used? :wtf:

It really surprises me sometimes.

What?

The demodulator reference. Arm, at least he didn't integrate the flange widgets into it. And Coby wasn't involved at all.

Solution: If you view the video without flange widgets, you'll see only a COBY will make a successful exploit.

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is fake LOL, he deactivated comments from the video and he is reveleaing the source of the exploit! You discovered yourself!

Stop playin with ppls emotion

BenJeremy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WaRMarinE said:
This is fake LOL, he deactivated comments from the video and he is reveleaing the source of the exploit! You discovered yourself!

Stop playin with ppls emotion

Comments and ratings are disabled for ALL YouTube videos right now. They are undergoing maintenance.

Like my friends from the Xbox world, I'd guess there are more than a few Wii exploits that have been kept "private" for the day Nintendo implemented something like 4.0

I expect the next few days will be very interesting, as has the last couple, for the Wii scene.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sir-Fritz said:
LOL fake... if it was real why does the video get brighter when he changes to the sdcard management screen? Video chop i think.

No it is the camera auto adjusting to the brightness, very normal.

dark42

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is real, I'm not touching my 3.4 Wii until a new exploit comes out.
If this is an April Fools joke this would classify as the meanest I've even seen.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could be real, such a hack is possible. This was how I hacked my PSP years ago too. All I had to do was to put a hacked picture on the memory stick. It containted executable code that was then used to launch homebrew.

Scolor

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, great comex!

Hopefully, if this exploit may read unsigned code from SD card, it could be the new TP Hack.
Also, Banner Bomb is an amazing name.
biggrin.gif

Congrats!

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
it appears to be a bug in the System Menu itself and in the way it read & display the files that are on your SDCARD

such a bug could make the sytem menu crash and fairly be used to run some homebrew code, just like the Twilight Hack did

not sure if this works on 4.0 though, they fixed a bunch of stuff in the last system menu, especially regarding modified saves on SD

ANyway, we could speculate until the end of the day, the ONLY ONE who can answer all these questions is Comex himself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1